This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

No you’re the most cause I’ve seen you sleeping with trolls

D’ah fiddlesticks

Weh?

1 Like

clearly since you are geared this means you support ion’s master agenda according to GD article #45

think before playing the game next time!

I am not asking to disallow Blizzard from making jokes about things that are in reality completely harmless. Not sure what you’re referencing.

It’s mocking the players that want Tails for a fictional race, not the fictional race itself. Which is my problem with the joke - it comes from a long line of Blizzard mocking Alliance players and has nothing to do with a joke in game making jabs at another fictional race.

I don’t see how that’s extreme. Want better jokes that don’t require attacking players.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming to them what I have been saying all along that I am not a part of some anti discord and no nothing has changed.

Nope. I’m American.

5 Likes

Dang, too many vulpera Kuwu’s running around.

I’m not sure about you specifically so i’ll rephrase it to the people who are upset about the worgen tails joke, are the ones wanting that.

I dont get what your point is with this. My point is, if this genuinely offends you, you may need a therapist.

Can you give me examples? Because the alliance is usually pretty awesome every expansion.

A joke about worgens tails is sending people into a frenzy and people are making novels of threads crying about it. Yes, its extreme. But then again, extreme is literally all GD knows.

2 Likes

Yeah but the rest are inferior copies of me.

To be fair though, this thread was created in reverse of that, so I don’t think it’s true to say they’re they’re making novels of threads crying about it. This has been relatively contained when you compare it to Helf threads for instance.

Oh no I’m 100% with this particular post. The community council is a joke.

3 Likes

Why thank you.

Anyone who cares too much about being ‘censored’ in most cases is not making a good point. I had another person use the same argument when I asked them to not make a fatphobic joke. So lmao.

Being respectful /=/ censoring.

There you go added something. Have a day you deserve.

1 Like

Theres a difference between making a fat joke about someone and joking about worgens tails. I could understand if blizzard were legitimately doing something to dehumanize fat people, but anybody who is “offended” by the worgens tails joke is just looking for something to be offended about.

7 Likes

I mean I’m not offended but I do think it was in poor taste. Especially after the amount of people wanting Worgen tails, and instead of addressing it or talking about it. They just made a joke out of it is a pretty poor taste look.

That is true, but in general the point still kind of stands with people who care way too much about censoring. I don’t think removing the joke is censoring when it comes to sounding mockful.

And this is coming from a player who doesn’t play Worgen, they don’t interest me, I don’t like how they look either.

3 Likes

You’re level 17!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t even directly confirm they were, I said I imagine they could be.

But then I found out that -

and again -

Corpsegrinder stage incident is a big one.

When asked what a good battlegry for the Alliance would be to respond to "FOR THE HORDE "…
The dev’s answer was "Have Mercy? "

Negative statements made by lead developers at Blizzcon (“You’re welcome, Alliance”) to the addition of the battleground that puts you against AI.

When questioned about high elves for Alliance it was always, “The Horde is waiting for you”

Even all the main Blizz devs said they main Horde, and it’s been that way a long time. Like for a very, very long time no one mained Alliance at all.

A joke directed at players, not the fictional race.

2 Likes

Lord help us, one of the devs who plays on horde made a funny about the alliance. It’s not like the horde has ever gotten the short end of the stick or been made fun of. Its not like the devs also have favorite factions and faction pride or anything. Its not like the devs play the game much like we do or anything.

A pretty funny one at that, but thats just my opinion. Anybody who is genuinely offended by it is forcing themselves.

3 Likes

Definitely not the players, by Devs. They’re their favorite, and it’d be mocking themselves after all.

Says the one offended about the even possibility of the joke being removed. A fictional joke, at that, supposedly.

1 Like