This is what (some of) the Community Council posts about?

Obviously not.

1 Like

Weird throwback to the last controversy where they proclaimed they would grief people with GL just because they had a bad time back in DS LFR.

I tend to ignore their posts now as it has gotten silly.

5 Likes

I think it’s this kind of stuff that is the reason communication between players and Blizzard is so poor. Quite frankly, you couldn’t pay me to entertain such ridiculous complaints.

6 Likes

Whenever I see them posting I already know the whole thread is going to go down hill. Not to mention, I always get annoyed whenever they post.

2 Likes

People are getting killed in a few seconds by XP off hackers, glitched out quests, bugged spells and an entire collection of serious issues that could be addressed.

But let’s talk about Worgan tails.

Get a Fricken grip.

1 Like

I never complained about my opinion being called trolling. In fact, that was my first post in that whole thread. I was referring to how they replied to other people’s opinions. Really dug a little deep there didn’t ya?

I’m surprised this post you made was restored.

Which had very passionate players angry about it. Even a Blue came here to joke about Teldrassil.

But omg, a Dracthyr said something about the Worgen! Close Blizzard now!

Calling us Corpsegrinder because we don’t believe this is a big deal makes me take you all less seriously. Chill out. It is a ridiculous joke and we’re all adults.

4 Likes

Not to mention, I think a nightborne made a joke about night elves and their tree. Nobody whined about that I don’t think.

1 Like

Not sure about the Nightborne, but Dark Iron Dwarves made a joke about it and contrary to the Worgen’s, the Dwarf laughs out loud at it. In the same expansion the Night Elf players were very angry and tired because this race gets always kicked by Blizzard.

And if that was not enough, the Blue came after that and still continued joking, with the applause of the Horde players and all that.

But hey, a joke about a tail is way worse. :person_shrugging:

I could’ve sworn there was a joke about teldressial with one of the races. I think the whole tail thing is ridiculous it’s a tail. I bet if Blizzard made a april fools joke about adding a tail for worgens, you’d have a CC post something about it.

1 Like

I can understand that they find it bad or anything. But calling the other opinion “Corpsegrinder” makes me really think you are exaggerating a lot.

This also might mean Blizz is aware of how much the playerbase wants tails on Worgen.

If anything, I feel like Blizzard might add it eventually or they’re taunting people. Maybe it’s a place holder? I don’t know, I haven’t been playing Beta much.

1 Like

Why would it be a place holder? The joke will still remain relevant even if they give Worgen tails tomorrow because not every Worgen wants to rock a tail.

Well, it’s beta first of all and things are subjected to change. Now, if it has voice acting, then it’s not a placeholder. I don’t know.

it has voice acting

Blizz being fatphobic by giving pandas so much fluff inside them

2 Likes

No one is saying that. You just sound like you’re really sensitive for a joke that isn’t even remotely offensive.

Really? that’s offensive to you? I’m tryin to be a nice as possible, but how do you function in day to day tasks if you get offended by something like that?

Okay, that’s your opinion. But you are taking this waaay to far. Which is why someone said:

You’re putting too much energy into something so small that most people won’t even second think the joke let alone hear it. I’d imagine those around you must feel like they are walking on eggshells.

2 Likes

Life gets so much better when you put specific posters on ignore.

1 Like

I don’t know why I didn’t place that person on ignore so long ago.

2 Likes