This is not 1.12 this is Classic

Not true. Private servers have a mesh of different things from various patches of AVs. Players still zerg it down. Why? They want honor.

Who is going to be in BGs the most? The people who are grinding honor. They are going to zerg that down, get out, and requeue.

You don’t even know what you would prefer. You started in wrath child please sit down lol

2 Likes

what makes the most sense also heavily trivializes a lot of what made vanilla what it was.
do you understand what i am saying?
this is why i have never been a fan of them just using 1.12 as the base of the game.
you trivialize ZG/BWL/MC/Onyxia
you make the leveling experience a lot easier.
you use an inferior version of battle grounds.

Yes, it just makes no sense. You don’t even know what vanilla was, you never played it.

1.12 AV is vanilla.

1.5 AV is vanilla

1.7 AV is vanilla

Pre bgs vanilla is vanilla.

Nothing is more vanilla than the other.

Yeah and we all accepted this as okay. Why do you care so much anyway? This is going to be a very first experience for you. You clearly were not around in vanilla so this is not going to be ANY skin off your back.

yeah no. i didn’t start in wrath at all. i was on the crushridge server and then the eonar server during vanilla and moved to gilneas during BC.
I still have my hand of a’dal title for the love of god.
the only thing that stinks is my original rogue is banned because it got hacked.

Drop tables is a “spin” term. If the item has 1.12 stats and not 1.10 we are speaking the same language.

Unless you are saying Blizzard has stated they are using item stats from patches not 1.12

and your source on this argument is? the fact that i don’t have a pvp title from back then?
my og rogue got banned because it was hacked in wrath.

I understand arguing with people on the internet can be exhausting, especially when you’ve been doing it for a couple of hours straight and you’re “losing”, but if you want me to keep replying to you I expect you to tone down on insults, actually read and try to comprehend the arguments the other side is making and offer better rebuttals than just stating the opposite. If I wanted to partake in /v/ style funposting I’d do it on /v/.

Yes yes you did clearly.

You do understand you could get this title in Wrath? Which you did.

ummm no. i got it during BC. i’m still waiting on a source for you to claim i started in wrath.

Insults come in as they are deserved. And honey… I’m not ‘losing’ anything here lol. If you choose to believe that you go right ahead little guy =D

You don’t have a single thing pre wrath under you and this is clearly your main. I don’t even see this hand of adal your speaking of and to which point you can actually still get it today if you wanted to… All you had to do was accept the quest in wrath and still have it.

Show me otherwise friend, not that I need proof to tell me what I already know.

no one has pre wrath achievements. they didn’t exist.

but if you can find some way to track old titles, i’d gladly link my original rogue. who is sadly banned.

I’ve said many times, my favorite version of AV was the first one. This was Blizzard’s original interpretation of the Battle of Alterac Valley, and it must be the one we get to play in Classic.

OF COURSE HE IS BANNED lol gotcha… what was his name?

And btw you do have pre wrath achieves. You would know this if you played before wrath. But you didn’t soooo =D

i’ve told you this multiple times.

original rogue is named Rebekah, on the Gilneas Server.

and yes, pre wrath achievements existed, but weren’t obtainable before WRATH.

i’ve still got my thieves tools for the love of god.

Well actually there are legacy achievements which do track various things that happened before achievements were added like vanilla pvp ranks.

They’re not comprehensive but are in there.

but they weren’t obtainable pre wrath.

here’s my shaman. who coincidently has hand of a’dal equipped.

If you played pre-Wrath you would recall that when Wrath first came out and you logged in for the first time you got a bunch of achievements flash up on the screen all at once.

1 Like