This is not 1.12 this is Classic

Show me what part of 1.1 had 1.12 class balance and 1.12 dungeons.

Its changing how the content is played.
Someone who played during 1.12 would see the 1.10 loot straight from the get go. Would expect bwl, world bosses, etc straight from the get go.

1 Like

Omitting a dungeon or raid from a patch is very different than introducing older patch data into later patch data.

Except you just told me we were getting an authentic 1.12. So which is it? Authentic 1.12 or staggered content release?

1 Like

I love this and your attitude.

Blizzard releases Classic and says we have 1.12.

The community says “well don’t have Naxx on release!!”

Blizzard listens and does progressive content.

The community says “Bah that never existed in Classic! Change!”

I cannot wait for this game to launch. So many people on these forums are purposefully digging their heels into the sand and dying on the most worthless hills.

At this point you’re trying to be “technically correct”.

I’m going to enjoy Classic when it releases with what Blizzard gives me. You can either do that or you can still be on these forums, not playing, and complaining.

5 Likes

If you want to go for a patch by patch release I’m all for it.
That is after all still vanilla.

Good. The rest of us will be in the game playing and having the time of our lives.

1 Like

Yes that would be vanilla, unlike trying to pretend a frankenpatch is vanilla.

There you go making stuff up again, I did not say that. The only time I brought up turtling is when I said

I didn’t even mention anything about it being comparable to 1.5-1.10

Are you actually insane? Lol you need to go back and reread what I was writing because I think the voices in your head painted something completely different.

Here you go making stuff up again for literally no reason lol… man talking to you is going to make me go crazy.

I never said you needed to stay. But here is the facts, after awhile in AV you gained nothing. period. zilch. AV was probably the worst thing you could do for honor, if anyone tells you otherwise they are wrong. With how honor DRs worked, after about 30min or so you were gaining almost nothing. Not that it really matters as AV is just for fun, but you brought up being disingenuous so I’m throwing it back at you.

Yeah dude that’s super cool and all but when you literally can’t finish an AV at all because it’s a turtle fest and you’re getting literally nothing out of it, people are going to stop queing for it. It will just turn into something that takes 5 hours in que to pop, just to end because there isn’t enough players in it.

EDIT: Not sure why this replied to you mat

My whole point being you can’t sit there and say we are using 1.12 as the base and thus 1.12 av is what we get because authentic and then turn around and say staggered content is authentic.

You literally invalidate your argument.

1 Like

Obviously you can easily argue that one is more extreme than the other, but if your argument is that you want pure 1.12 and that you oppose older AV because you want a faithful recreation of 1.12 WoW and older AV did not exist under that patch version of WoW, then you should also be opposed to content gating.

I’m not saying you’re not allowed to prefer or argue for fast AV over slow AV, but the “I’m against slow AV because I want patch 1.12 WoW” is intellectually dishonest.

1 Like

A frankenpatch is still more vanilla then anything you would add to the game.

2 Likes

When you’re resorting to semantic arguments…lol

But still not vanilla, and still a change.

Exactly this.

I think you don’t understand how these things work. Just because we can’t physically enter it doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

A change still with in the realm of vanilla. More then anything YOU have ever proposed.

2 Likes

But still not vanilla, and still a change, so you are pro change.

Except the whole “not being able to enter it” didn’t happen during 1.12

1 Like

Within the scope of vanilla.

Show me a single time i have ever been all for a pure 1.12

1 Like