This is my record for the past month

If you need some tips on healing, you can message me in-game.

1 Like

Wow it’s tough to spam flash of light, you’re right. Can you also teach me how to run from world PvP when I rolled on a PvP server?

That’s not how you heal properly. I know it’s confusing and all, having to use two different heals.

2 Likes

So tough, bro, so tough. I guess we ended up downing everything with next to no problems on a weekly basis, so I really should have cared more. Some of the easiest content any iteration of WoW has ever seen - and that’s saying something. I’m pretty sure I even ended* my sub with a ret/holy hybrid build and we still had…zero problems because it’s all easy.

No resilience pveseeker strikes again.

*which btw, is only because of Tarkov. I’ll be back for AB probably.

PS it’s really cute that you went through all that investigation though bro. I picture you fuming at the ears lmao

232 HPS on Vael with 55% overhealing.

If you want some help learning how to heal, just lemme know.

3 Likes

Wow this is adorable lol. I got bored and watched tv shows on my second monitor while autohealing. Who could blame me on such repetitive content?

PvE exists to get gear. World PvP and to a lesser extent WSG/AB exist for fun in-game.

Edit: Could be AV too, if we had an earlier version (probably rebalanced for 1.12 itemization) as I’ve been asking for on most of these threads. Not sure why anyone except “rankers” who lack skill would be against this.

I’m not looking for your respect, I am just stating the facts.

The salt is great though, keep it up.

And here is why you guys lose, players like this. Topkek.

2 Likes

The devs play Horde its the only explanation that makes sense. Horde have map advantage, racial advantage and the changes Blizz makes to the game all benefit Horde.

It must take a special kind of person to actually want to lose AV full time for a main game.

Going back to retail was the best decision of 2019

1 Like

Yup, this. Happens constantly.

And usually its due to a lack of communication and leadership.

At start when there is no one saying anything in chat, or people say “go SF” and you watch 5 people go right and 25 go left, you know its a loss. But most of the time no one says anything.

1 Like

You are absolutely terrible if you think a 95% winrate in AV for Horde is acceptable.

Alliance on NA are choosing to lose AV.

Keep posting from that alt though, I understand posting on a main is scary.

3 Likes

Are you that bad that you don’t realize your own image disproves you? Alliance lost most of the longer games and only won the shorter games.

Also at the bottom it says Horde 57% winrate(Your selection from EU) so even in your handpicked example Horde are winning more LOL. Fail.

Now try again with an image from NA you clown

1 Like

You must have missed the context of that being in MC. Nice try Mr. High Warlord. Maybe you should get your eyes checked after nolifing a no-skill battleground for so long. Again, I don’t play AV anymore, and my goal here is to return AV to its former glory (a good version). It makes sense that a ranker would try to avoid this, especially one who ranked in skill-less AV.

Your achievement means nothing except time commitment, remember that.

Again, short games which mean horde aren’t utilizing their map advantage. There’s even a NA horde in that thread who says:

“I’m US Horde. All of your AVs are short. You have one 60 min outlier. In most AVs I’m in Horde win but it takes more time - an hour is almost the norm, not the outlier. I just got out of a 1 hr 21 min Horde win.”

From your own link lol.

Nice empty soapbox there.

You don’t think that maybe, just possibly, that Alliance “choose to lose” for a reason? You don’t think there’s any underlying causes there? If you’re trying to say you think it’s just an inherent trait of human beings who chose to roll alliance in WoW classic you’re just as much beyond the pale as these other horde dorks who seemingly think they chose the “skilled faction”.

Alliance choose to lose.
Horde choose to win.
The Alliance win rate in EU is much better, they choose to lose less.

This isn’t something Blizzard can or should fix because it’s completely a player issue.

1 Like

“Horde EU here,80% win rate for me.”
Also your same link lol. Seems balanced indeed.

Oh they definitely can fix it, you just would whine and moan about anything they did like a giant baby.

I think you have me mistaken for yourself.