This is my record for the past month

325 losses, 12 wins. But it’s fine though. Blizzard clearly doesn’t care, and horde think they’re that good that its an alliance problem.

28 Likes

If you are playing WoW for pvp balance may I kindly recommend like any other game.

It doesn’t even matter since the honor system is versus your own faction. There’s a reason we got arena in TBC. This was the stupidest version of pvp ever conceived.

11 Likes

You must be actively throwing your games because you could sit afk in cave and have a better winrate than that.

2 Likes

Remember when the Alliance were winning games in 6-7 minutes every single game? I do, I ground out the rep in a couple days during that time.

This is a player problem, what do you want Blizzard to do? Nerf the Horde while they’re in AV? There’s nothing to do, there’s nothing to solve because there is no problem.

Alliance choose to lose, Horde choose to win.

17 Likes

You can also thank people like Zakiri, your fellow Alliance who were so butthurt over the beginning of P2 (the big mean horde and biased Blizzard. Even though it was BOTH sides doing the same crap) that they fed you, their brothers and sisters to the meat farm for their own benefit.

All your premade AV Alliance brethren left you all to the wolves aka Horde that spend 1+ hours in queue and have and will farm you to death just because we are pissed off at people like Zakiri that talk about asking for help but never got it and now ALL the Horde deserve the queue times because for some reason ALL Horde were farming Alliance on ALL servers for a whopping 3 weeks before BG’s came out.

He got his wish though, people like me on the Horde side that actually enjoyed PvP have completely stopped since waiting over a hour for AV or if you’re not in a premade for WSG is just a total waste of time and not worth it.

I feel for you, I really do but it is what it is with this fantastic Classic community we have and idiots that cry it’s all the Hordes fault and Blizzard bias.

No you can’t, not as Alliance. Since that’s EXACTLY what most of you all do in AV is sit in the cave afk. It was like that a month ago when I stopped doing AV’s because of the ridiculous queue times. I’m sure it’s gotten worse, not better since then.

2 Likes

Pretty sure i’ve seen some extremely bad Alliance players when I get some 1v1s in there. I’m not going to post the strat Alliance need to use to win. I’ve posted it before but people don’t want to do it for one reason or another. You guys just want easy street again.

4 Likes

They won’t admit this though. Love seeing these gnome warriors with thunderfury get STOMPED by a 60 in greens. They’re just bad at pvp.

Map may be unbalanced, but alliance are terrible at PVP. They rush IBGY without SFGY or defending SHGY. We take SFGY and SHGY and then wipe them at IBGY sending them back to their cave. Then they sit and cry “but muh unbalanced map!!!” How about a real strategy? lmao

7 Likes

Yeah, pretty much this. Every game some yahoo is like “rush IBGY”, everyone does it, get wiped, by that time Horde has assaulted if not taken SHGY, so we respawn at SPGY, Horde show up in the mountain pass there and it’s just 30 minutes of fighting and dying and respawning there since Ally is basically blockaded in and can’t escape, until Horde summons Lok and then win the game.

5 Likes

Horde have just as many bad players. The backpedaling, key turning and just overall bad play I’ve seen from horde players is not any different than alliance. The major difference is that all of these AV only horde will never get better while alliance will. The map only carries one faction and it’s not alliance.

11 Likes

Wow, your lucky to have won 12 times.

5 Likes

Smart people figure out the winning strategy, losers whine about winners.

4 Likes

Alliance are generally worse at pvp than horde by a very wide margin.

Map doesn’t account for the discrepancy

3 Likes

First of all, it is partially a player problem. I fully concede that part. However, it’s also a massive map imbalance problem.

As far as what I want Blizzard to do, I’m a no changes guy. I believe in no changes so all I want is an earlier version of AV. I would even accept them giving us Korrak’s revenge, as that version of AV is more authentic to the vanilla experience than the 1.12 version.

6 Likes

This is classic, not retail. Blizzard isn’t going to give you free naxx gear just because you’re losing in PvP…maybe classic just isn’t the game for you?

1 Like

Sick burn but… not true. You can lose 99% of your AV’s and hit rank 14 so you can literally lose your way to getting some of the best gear in the game.

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand what I’m referring to, so…k

Nothing of substance has changed in AV, Horde are just better players right now, they have an hour long wait to get in, they are going to try their best to win, and only the people dedicated enough to wait that hour, will queue in.

The reason alliance won for months in 7 minute wins is because they could do pre-mades, now they cant, and the skill gap is showing. Casual alliance queue into AV, dedicated horde queue in.

Part of it is premades. With instant ques on every bg there is no reason to AV with pugs when you can win 80% in wsg with strangers frlme trade chat. Any alliance honor ranker avoids AV like the plague.

1 Like

RADICAL CONCEPT ALERT: Alliance like to win sometimes too!
Imagine going from neutral to exalted with a total of less than 10 wins as a Horde player, would this be acceptable? As Alliance players we don’t have to imagine it: that’s our reality, and yes it sucks.

Regardless of what you might think or feel, the reality is the map isn’t balanced or fair and for the longevity and survival of the BG, with the added benefit of REDUCING horde queue times, Blizzard needs to do something to FIX the winrate % for both factions. Balance the win % ratio for both sides or watch AV die, Blizzard. Your call.

1 Like

Heartseeker the professional pvper lmao