This entire expansion has been anti-pug

Pretty much. I don’t want to get emotionally invested in a guild again.

I was in a really great guild and saw it die. Not interested in that again.

So it’s not the game’s fault, it’s yours.

You have unrealistic expectations and are actively choosing to not partake in a guild.

That gets a resounding “too bad, so sad” from me dawg.

game sucks dawg

and it seems tons of people agree dawg

Don’t play then???

If you’re not having fun just stop playing.

1 Like

I will. But I will also post my feedback to the forums. You’re welcome to leave the thread if you’re sensitive and cannot handle it.

:slight_smile:

I have months left on sub. I’ll be posting every day that it is more fun than playing.

Every. Single. Day.

:slight_smile:

Your feedback is “I don’t wanna :(((((”

That’s correct. I do not want to partake in a guild.

Ironic that you say this but so adamantly fight back against the simple advice of ‘join a guild.’ :roll_eyes:

And that’s not Blizzard’s fault.

You have the means to succeed, and you’re actively choosing to not partake in them.

1 Like

And its not the only means either. Nothing is stopping them from adding a few people as a friend or creating a community. The choice is not a binary 100% random pug vs dedicated 5 night a week hardcore raid guild.

1 Like

Can we stop pretending that gear acquisition hasn’t been the core of WoW gameplay since vanilla?

It’s entirely normal for players to want to progress their characters in much the same way they’ve been doing so for the last 16 years.

The real core of the problem is that PvE gearing being entirely RNG based is a terrible idea. We either need valor points, tokens or something that players can earn from boss kills to put toward guaranteed progress.

Hard pass.

Anyway, 5.4 on metacritic. Game is anti pug and bad lulz.

Alwayshasbeen.meme

Wonderful criticism. So in depth! I’m calling Mr. Blizzard Manager to tell him how deep it is.

It’s worse now than it was.

We’re going in circles.

Wanna know why I don’t join a guild?

Because I don’t want to deal with bs like this. :slight_smile:

That’s your choice make pal, but you don’t get to complain about not being able to do content if you refuse to find a dedicated group of people to play with.

That is not Blizzard’s fault. It’s solely yours.

Git gud, make friends, quit crying.

1 Like

You keep saying guild while ignoring you do not need a guild, you just need to not be a jerk long enough to form even a passing relationship with 4 people where the only tie is a desire to do dungeons. You are not a victim here because your guild died years ago.

1 Like

Nah. I do get to complain. 5.4. Your game sucks. Sorry bro.

Not interested in making friends. Just want to play the game and progress. Wasn’t hard to do before. Is hard now. Bad design. Trash game. Fail. 5.4/10.

Except for when you go 10/10 CN and mythic+ keys for a week and not a single drop. There is definitely a loot scarcity issue in all but PvP.

Guess what, you hit your wall.

Too bad so sad.

Adapt or fail.

Git gud, make friends, stop crying.

1 Like