This “new world” game by Amazon

Looking at it and honestly looks interesting and considering it releases in 3 months hopefully I’ll have a decent desktop PC rather than a basic laptop my only concern is PvP focus like MMO’s with PvP focusses don’t tend to blow up as well most PvP players are a lot younger and would rather play quick and chaotic stuff rather than an MMO like looks great just not sure if it’s for me

WoW killed itself!

1 Like

I would Mix myHolyPriest with a HolyPaly

I’m most certainly going to try it. I’ve been craving a new MMO for years.

I strongly dislike the setting. Pseudo-historical with tricorn hats. Meh. But exploration and pvp? Worth a shot.

Seeing as it’s funded by Amazon, I really just expect it to be a Lex Lu— Errr, Jeff Bezos information grab a la Westworld.

3 Likes

I know others have already pointed this out, but…

They say he’s gonna be the world’s first trillionaire in a few years.

Was unaware of this game; just watched a gameplay video. WTF is that camp fire animation?

You do have a great mog. I wish I knew more people to raf with so I could get that. /sigh.

Some are already there.

I approve lol

they do give you an off topic forum. You didn’t bother to look.

Flight form.

I played the alpha but they carebeared it up and removed all the fun aspects of PvP.

Badooga.

You’re not entitled to one.

It won’t. The people they have on the team, namely Smedley shows that it won’t do too well.

Isn’t it a survival game?!
Also,

That sounds good, it reminds me of “Path of Exile”, just a little…

is it wow killer or trash?

They picked the absolutely least interesting time period and immediately lost my interest.

2 Likes

Hunter with flight form would be horrifying.

1 Like

Yep! My exact thoughts when i first heard and read about it; i was like…

“Really Jeff? Did the ghost of Christopher Columbus put you up to this Jeff?”

1 Like