THIRD PRESTIGE City Attacker: 10,000 Alliance defeated in cities

Can a legend truly die? “The planet broke before the Guard did!”

In record-low WPvP engagement, even facing against Sargeras and Moon Guard Alliances, a solo goblin hunter obtained an unforgivably catastrophic body count the likes of which could never be avenged.

And I really did it for the heck of it. For the sport of it. Despite that this is the worst state WPvP has ever been, when I came back from a personal narrative writing project I wanted to keep my skills sharp. These past 8 weeks, it felt good to take a break from staring at white pages and black words on a screen night after night. The vulpera got shelved and the good ol’ goblin everyone either loves or hates made another comeback.

I want to give a shoutout to some key allies that know who they are from the lexicon of my typing. You will not be forgotten for your own valor.

This should be the end of the line for me until Dragonflight. There’s a 90% chance I won’t be coming back for Season 4. I wouldn’t be surprised that given the WPvP status quo, the Alliance has been beyond too much humiliation. But now with xfaction functionality that’s not so bad a deal.

Enjoy the content drought we’re in this way or that, folks.

h ttps://imgur.com/a/c2FPM2N

1 Like

Holy cringe Batman

10 Likes

Moon Guard.

I had the privilege of raiding your server the other night. I won’t disclose my sponsor there, but I just happened to be in the right place and the right time without even thinking it was possible. You got a lot of CIVILIANS who could have…you know…all flag up at once? I guess you people don’t believe in the draft lol.

There were some impressive Moon Guarders, such as a certain Rogue. But I was underwhelmed even by the flag responses. I had to tell your server that I was from Eonar, traditionally a CAREBEAR server. But it was nice. I learned that it’s possible for Normal and RP to share the same WM shards now.

I’ll be in cryo after next Tuesday night. Legends don’t apparently die, but they can be frozen.

The only thing legendary about you is how big of a :clown_face: you are

7 Likes

I got away with talking a lot of smack to a lot of Alliance civilians in YOUR server. Honestly, I think it’s pathetic that more and more Alliance opt out of WPvP in general, but you know? That’s fine. They can play the game how they want, but it meant–and it still means–that I had to go my separate ways.

To quote Snoop Dogg, “Who did it like me?” Who got 2,500 HKs in the cities by himself? Who got that amount fourfold? Who did it like me? The best Hunter that ever played WoW, or even the best PvPer, can’t say he/she did it.

I have screenshots to show if you really want to see them. Due to the controversial nature they’ll probably get shut down, but you know that comes with the territory(it happened last time). As an Eonarian, I actually felt embarrassment. I think the other DH fellow mentioned holy cringe. You should have seen my cringe when we only suffered one total wipe that night. By now I’ve been doing this for 7 years. I felt like an NCO who did several combat tours looking at brand new recruits who just got off the bus.

Not even getting troll vibes. This guy is legit delusional.

Someone get him a purple star.

4 Likes

The better question is, who cares?

1 Like

A Moon Guarder was caught saying, “These Horde couldn’t PvP in their own server so they had to come to a RP server.” This was after we humiliated Sargeras, which was literally the last bastion of Alliance resistance…

Young fool…only now at the end do you understand exactly how it all came to this. Now you understand why I even went Horde, to PvP at all because I cared to PvP.

The Force Lightning will continue to surge with no intention of stopping.

What is wrong with you?

Plenty of previous posts could have answered that. This could have been a “10,000 Horde slain in cities” achievement if enough Alliance cared, and then I would get Horde flaming(or would I?). I was already on my way about it in 8.0, but even I did what the Horde never did.

The Horde dominated the Alliance in BFA and/or SL zones. I went the second mile and dominated the Alliance in SW, IF, and Boralus. At the end of the day, it’s “fishing, snow, and PvP.”

Unlike you, I didn’t choose to say, “I don’t care anymore,” and sit at the bar night after night reminiscing about the good ol’ days of WoW. I moved on within and without. Not that I wouldn’t “buy you a drink” every now and then, but I still want to PvP and do something with my Tokens.

Or reinforced that there is indeed something wrong, lol.

Ganking people by yourself whom are likely afk isn’t real wpvp. That’s just a waste of time.

LMAO! I know this is satire, but you have no idea how close to my truth you really are. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I remained Alliance the entire time, would I have been attacked the same way? You have to be careful answering that because if people who wanted to WPvP for the Alliance would be classified as having a condition, it would explain the lack of participation. Meanwhile the Horde was always welcoming and accommodating for the Alliance(so they can crush them, of course).

It has been my endgame since July 2015. Know that wiping on the same raid boss for 12 weeks is also a waste of time. Know that trying to do BGs except AV on AV weekends was a waste of time. I have a legacy of wasting time on WoW. The only difference is that with ganking I like it, I love it, I want so more of it.

You could have done what I did: go Horde and show the Alliance the error of their ways, with a much more sympathetic than antipathetic faction. It’s just one idea. I’ve been where you are myself until I learned I can get into the WPvP game and learn a new class.

Nothing to see here folks, likely a hunter using Razor Frag cheese with no rating, M+, or raid prog to speak of.

1 Like

Why would he need any of those carebear pve things?

1 Like

Shorthand for PVP rating. You know, like how people ask for CR or… Current rating? It’s a wombo combo anyone can do, it’s not like he’s raidbossing in a capital. He’s just sniping and fleeing.

1 Like

I’m aware of rating.

There’s also a carebear rating and you hadn’t specified.

No other competitive or semi-competitive format in the game uses the term rating. PVP is the only system that uses the term.

M+ score
Raid prog
PVP RATING

You’re backpedaling, try not to trip while doing it.

Man this is a weird thing to post in the forums.

1 Like