Think we will ever see Jaina in a full cinematic?

This thread is making less and less sense to me as it goes along so now I pretty much no longer care.

A cinematic is a cinematic. Jaina had a starring role in BfA, a smaller role in Legion (where she had a snit, ran off and that’s why Varian died) and these are the beginning cinematics of each of those expacs.

Not cutscenes or w/e they’re trying to twist this convo into.

My head hurts and I no longer care so I’m going to wander off now.

Have a g’night everyone.

Every important character in WoW should be in a cinematic. Everyone except Azshara.

Azshara is way too beautiful to be properly captured in a cinematic. So therefore she can’t be in one.

But Jaina won’t be in one I imagine. Next cinematic is going to be Anduin walking to Quel’thelas because heaven forbid we get another alliance character.

Or something like the full cinematic series Saurfang got in BfA

It’s… really not that complicated.

The reason for this is that it’s easier to re-use the HD models needed for those cinematics. They’ve gotten their money’s worth from Sylvanas’s model given how often they’ve had to use it, but Thrall, Grom, Gul’Dan, Garrosh, and Varrok all have similar builds with minor alterations (you can especially see this if you compare Varrok and WoDGrom.)

For Jaina, they’d have to basically make one from scratch because a human woman has never been in an HD cinematic before, despite being one of WoW’s main characters these days.

1 Like

If im not mistaken, which im not, Varian died becuase the horde said they would put their lives on the line to guard the Alliances ground assault but backed out when there leader was wounded.

2 Likes

That sounds like hard work. They should just do a Yrel cinematic instead.

Bet she’ll show up for the Light vs Void war.

Was she the one that slaughtered the orcs when she got power? Pally names are so confusing

What?

Jaina has the second strongest plot-armor in Warcraft lore/history behind Sylvannas.

I mean, for comparative power’s sake she flew a magical boat around freezing thousands of enemies at once infront of Undercity.

Then she got big big angy :rage: uwu-status and froze the quite literal ocean in BFA. That’s a perspective power scaling that isn’t even remotely emulated anywhere else in the WoW universe.

1 Like

She’ll be the villain in WoW Midnight, here to bring even more daylight savings time to Azeroth.

They explain Jainas power earlier in the game when she gets it… (think back to theramoore)

Jaina…why are you crying?

They littered this lady with so much trauma her hair is grey at a young age. :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t think she ever “gets” power. She’s just a talented mage that worked hard to get where she is.

She’s been saying “all I ever wanted was to study” as far back as WC3. Well kids, this is what happens when you put in that time to study.

To be fair, she is in her forties now.

When Jaina awoke from theramore, she found herself radiating with arcane energy and nearly all of her once fair hair turned white

Only if she is going to mope about Arthas and her broken heart.

Yes Jaina was very talented and gifted, but that didnt hurt, i mean it didnt hurt her “power”

She did get the Lightning King’s staff, charged with his remaining power.

They don’t explain the capacity to freeze the quite literal ocean. That is, by comparison, stronger than anything present in the entirety of the Warcraft universe. To freeze millions of gallons of water instantly would be power sufficient to instantly kill every living creature on the planet in the blink of an eye.

The butt-pull-power-scaling of Jaina is unreal. She is the single strongest entity represented at any point in the game. Being able to prospectively freeze the oxygen out of every living creature’s lungs is ridiculous.

Well she was a very gifted and talented mage, sought after as a student by even the best of the kirintor. Then her city was magic nuked and she was saved at the last moment, absorbing crap tons of arcane (thats magic) turning her hair white and making her glow with arcane power. She is basicly magic hulk

1 Like