They/them pronouns

I am poor. Send me cash so I’ll feel rich. A pronoun is a person place or thing, not a feeling. Your a human being, don’t question your worth. Which is high. But please don’t get into confusion city, you don’t get out.

5 Likes

I’m OK with people just being called by their name or “champion”, no need to complicate things.

4 Likes

My God guy, can you please just give it a rest.

11 Likes

I could say the same to you.

This. When i went to play FF14 i was very surprised by how gendered it was. WOW never did it.

1 Like

It/Them? It would be the singular right?

3 Likes

mute and move on

3 Likes

The fact that you posted this while I was reading the comment above it made me giggle a little bit.

3 Likes

This is a great idea. My pronouns are:

Your Overlord
Impact Wrench
Hydraulic Press

9 Likes

this is stupid, quit spreading this garbage in this game

19 Likes

Can confirm. Warlock, Tv
Warlock. Cookies.

Or if were getting personal, Lock brz. Noones cares.

no

2 Likes

I agree with pronouns. My preferred one is Imperial Japanese Navy Yamato Class Battleship, please add it Blizzard.

6 Likes

5 Likes

No link provided, so anyone could have written that. Secondly, many words back then didn’t exist now, and meant different meanings that we no longer use.

Why are you asking me if you do? Well, in that case:

5 Likes

You have this all wrong too.

Healers no longer are only healers. They are required to do damage.
Tanks? They must heal themselves, it’s part of their toolkit.
DPS? Well they get a pass.

So, we’ve blurred the role lines in the game.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

1 Like

99.9% of them are fine and normal, they just crave attention and victimhood.

5 Likes

What do you mean “or whatever”? Nobody forgets about the legendary mall walker.

1 Like

Of woke ppl? I don’t know about that. I think there’s a few lost ppl screaming about it if that’s what you mean. The funny thing is they live in such an echo chamber that they don’t see the signs on the wall. Ever hear the term civil war being used, well it’s not going to be guns, and death like the 1800’s, it’s going to be 100% political, and monetary war. These woke companies are going to suffer, they should have never pandered, and lets be real, most companies aren’t “woke”, that idea is so far off from reality. Woke culture is going to be starved to death.

7 Likes

Y’all could fix this for each other. Tanks just stop healing themselves so the healers have to spend every global healing them. Easy fix.

Oh the joys of BDK :rofl::rofl:

1 Like