They/them pronouns

Yeah but it’s Sunday what are you gonna do :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Pass out soon. Night shift means I hate the sun.

2 Likes

I don’t believe it’s in our best interest to continue this conversation. I disagree with you and I’ll end it at that!

2 Likes

No, they has been used as a gender neutral pronoun for centuries. If we are going to add he/she then it is only logical to add they. People are just being silly about something that has been used as gender neutral for centuries.

Frankly I want them to call me by my title. I want to farmer or Beloved!!!

2 Likes

I am in stitches!!! This is pure, unadulterated comedy gold!

3 Likes

Citation is needed.

No. It’s political and is an agenda that is politically involved and driven.

20 Likes

I see someone is back…

10 Likes

This character is a they.

2 Likes

I don’t mind asking Mr. Google for a citation but you can too if you really wanted to know.

They with a singular antecedent goes back to the Middle English of the 14th century

I don’t get what this agenda is? Treating people with the same respect you want to be treated with? Would you like it if I called you ma’am or referred to you as she whenever I talked about you? You are talking about people, not agendas or politics but living breathing people.

5 Likes

I use adverbs.

5 Likes

Why is it always the same side trying to make gender an issue in every way of life? Most people playing WOW don’t care and never ask. I never call anyone by gender and no one has ever called me by my gender. Your in game race and class is all I care about. I don’t care what you fancy outside the game nor do I care to know. Keep this garbage out of the game.

31 Likes

Adverbs are superior with having more than 700+ combinations to tinker with.

Mine are Solemnly Sleepy.

9 Likes

Hello, I see you made a thread about RPing. If you are questioning your gender, I’m pretty sure the barbershop has an option to make a swap to whichever one you prefer!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

19 Likes

I’m not even going to do this because the last time I did, well, I guess you can say that binary, the code, is bad. Even though I really don’t care how you identify so long as we can be friends.

It’s not all of the same side doing it, there are many of us that are not

Don’t you have legit anything else better to do other than stir the forums with your spam.

4 Likes

You don’t call gnomes “gnome”?

I just call them gnomes. I want them to know 24/7 what choice they made at character creation!

A constant reminder that they’re a gnome!

5 Likes

Welcome back T.

I see your vacation has given you time to explore yourself more deeply and facilitated a change. But that doesn’t mean the game needs to change to validate you. We accept you, no matter what changes you go through.

Oh, and was your vacation voluntarily taken?

7 Likes

People that go against basically all left common sense like sitting there calling pronouns or LGBTQIA+ stuff ‘agendas and politics’ but try to identify themselves as one so they can say it are very telling to be quite honest.

You’re no ally.

2 Likes

Go away. Pronouns. Nonsense. It’s a video game.

24 Likes