They/them pronouns

Simple and on point! Well said friend!

Why are you not banned from the forums yet?

We had some rest from all your LGBT+ daily posts. Go back to your vacations please.

Also, according to English language They / Them are plural pronouns, same as Ellos/Ellas in Spanish Ils/Elles/Eux in French. :grin:

3 Likes

Why would I get banned?
My thread keeps being unflagged so obviously no rules are broken.

Because all your posts are related to LGBT+ and not to the game itself…

2 Likes

So explain how I would get banned if the mods unflag my threads and posts 100% of the time

Yeah sadly :rofl::joy:, it seems you won’t be banned. You and your alts, Tuluun, etc.

We will have to continue seeing your spam, not even related to the game.

1 Like

Well yeah, because I’m not breaking any rules, and thankfully it looks like the devs are listening to my feedback provided over the years as we are now getting pronoun customization options

Genuine question. When is it satisfied? I mean in all good faith, I don’t want a group to feel ostracized, but at the same time, I don’t want to ignore people that are kind of tired of being fed it. I mean both groups kind of have a point, so maybe since you got the options you wish, we can stop talking about it?

The only thing that surprises me about these threads are the sheer number of people who aren’t aware of the singular they.

I thought the internet was supposed to be full of the grammar police. Where are they when I need them?

2 Likes

I have a hard time when people are saying, “Look at me” 24/7 are being ostracized. Im more apt to believe they love the attention.

1 Like

The sad part is that plenty of LGBT people genuinely do get ostracized, and people like the OP abuse that to troll for attention.

2 Likes

We really need downvotes back. Flagging has proven to be useless and subject to abuse. All these nonsense can be solved overnight lol

2 Likes

I didnt say LGBT. I said people saying “look at me.”

This is a stupid thread when you are born a Doctor will either tell you is a he or she never something stupid like is an “it”

2 Likes

Why? You are almost never refered to as a gendered term anyway, its always just “champion” or “maw-walker”

this right here sums up the entire premise of this “inclusion” nonsense

This guy doesnt want inclusion, he wants a pedestal, he wants to be praised and worshipped like he is something special, like the tiny handful of others who sing the same tune.

When its just you, thats not “inclusion”. Go grab a dictionary and do some learning. Might help going forward

2 Likes

Who needs pronouns anyway? I already classify my fellow players as either “useless” or “useful”. nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

Real allies post on main.

English itself is such a fried language, pronoun is pretty much a second name that you have to remember or you’ll offend someone.

2 Likes

make sure that you use the correct pronoun when addressing yourself. well correct to whatever you believe it to be, and make sure to get atleast 300+ other people’s permission and consent that you can address yourself as that pronoun, than make sure that congress approves your subjective choice of using that pronoun to address yourself, than ask god if he approves, than ask some other spiritual god of some sort, than ask them what pronouns they think you should use, than write it down on a piece of paper and fold it up 8 times and do that thing where you count to 8 and subtract 3 from that, than roll the magic dice twice to make sure its an odd number, than you can determine what pronoun you are aloud to address yourself as.

1 Like