They/them pronouns

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

For an ideology that demands recognition and acceptance of an individual’s identity, they’re sure keen on erasing individuality among those they disagree with.

7 Likes

What about a slider, or setting that allows these names in the game for those who choose it, but a regular version exists for people who don’t want to see it. That would serve both groups just fine imo, and let these topics rest. A language setting that has a type 2 version, that allows some of this language.

That’s of course if anyone actually want’s a solution, or they want to continue beating a dead horse.

Blizzard might have to create a pronoun server

1 Like

no hate here just idiots like you that want to make a fantasy game a real world agenda lgbtqwert bs. Yes I’m low post because unlike you I live in the real world without the lgbtqwert agenda.

5 Likes

I’d be okay with that. It would hopefully prevent bigots from joining and trying to ruin our use of proper pronouns. Many of them think it’s funny to make fun of the use of pronouns and claim they’re something ridiculous like an attack helicopter… disgusting.

honestly why? Youre just the hunter in the group. idc about your personal life. Its a game.

3 Likes

It’s always going to be for me… shaman, hunter, warlock… if someone says who? I always just describe said person as… warlock with blue staff or hunter with red legs, for example, always have, so it’s no change for me, because I never used pronouns in game and don’t have any plans to.

1 Like

Why is how someone identifies in a video game more of an issue than how well they can actually play said video game? Someone help me understand this, please?

1 Like

As is guys.

2 Likes

True. The printed text uses your name sometimes, but the NPCs always say stuff like “this rogue” or “this champion” or “this hero”. It’s that way because the game is just about progression, battles, adventures… and that’s the way it should be.

Why make this game more complicated with your lgbtqwert agenda, we have enough with the in game systems this is a fantasy game keep it simple please.

2 Likes

Right, Blizzard has a hard enough time keeping mechanics simple - let’s not make them shake the cobwebs off of too many cogwheels and really derail things.

Even the LGBT people on this forum know he is trolling and call him out on it yet the threads always stay up.

Listen I have a transgender daughter married to a transgender husband, among their circle of friends I have no problem using pronouns, because I know them and we as people have earned each other’s friendship and respect to do so, YOU however are a make believe character, in a make believe world, by a complete stranger, for all I know you could be typing from behind a prison keyboard and convicted of sadistic serial murder of children, just as an example, or even be a they/them but playing at the antagonistic game. So what gives you the right to ask/demand anyone to show you that kind of respect? that you haven’t earned from people? Your sexual preference doesn’t just grant YOU or ANYONE automatic respect.

5 Likes

They sure are.
The fact that politics is being used to force this onto everyone should be enough evidence…

6 Likes

If there was ever a trolling post this is it, if you use your brain nobody uses pronouns in game, its always by class or role and you know it

2 Likes

Um, no. It hasn’t.
’ they ’ is a genderless term used to describe a group of people, of just a loose or off-hand reference to a person.

Linked to a relevant post in I made in a similar thread so that I don’t have to retype everything.

Also, here is Talonel’s (whom I believe to be Talonuull’s alt) post history for those that care to confirm for themselves. This is “serial troll” behavior.

2 Likes

“They” as in all of them need to be banned for causing trouble on the forums

3 Likes

This is a public forum anyone can express their thoughts, cancel culture is worst than trolls, just because they are not in the lgbqwers agenda means you need to have this person banned.