They/them pronouns

im not a they or a them, i’m an orc warlock yo and that’s what’s great about wow.

2 Likes

That’s fine, my character will however go by he/they pronouns.

heck yeah dude! send it!!!

Yes

A typically ‘inclusive’ approach. There’s nothing more intolerant that those who pronounce themselves the most tolerant of all.

4 Likes

If that’s her choice she is free to do so. The rest of cannot be likewise bound.

Whilst that would be impossible to enforce … imagine how little that folks on these forums would have to complain about, although in your case judging by your immediate response to Tiffany afterwards;

I imagine you were saying this in bad faith, and only as a way to try to shut down folks who see the positives in having pronouns (as the datamining in question was related to Blizzard working on potentially implementing pronouns into the game)

Because I’m sorry but no sane person believes that calling someone he/him, she/her, or they/them is going to lead to nuclear war, or any of the rest of the bad faith stuff you were spouting

That’s fine but if you expect to be called “he”. Your current avatar is female so… You go gurl sticking it to them I guess. Tells us you’re trying to be confusing without telling us you’re being confusing.

4 Likes

This would not be good for the health of Wow.

6 Likes

haha! How inclusive of you to say that!

3 Likes

please dont

like I said this is a fantasy game that you agenda people don’t understand, keep your hate in the real world.

3 Likes

Sure is strange that all these very clearly trolling threads are allowed to stay up.

1 Like

i play a girl character normally because if im gonna look at a character all day i want her to be my waifu.

I tried that, and dudes were hitting on me, people were talking to me way more for no reason. So, I stopped because ppl thought I was a girl.

These types of people only care about themselves and their demands and views. They would be happy to burn it all to the ground and destroy everything held dear so long as they like it repeating their thoughts back to them. Hollywood is very much doing this mindset and it’s causing once loved franchises to die. They reform everything to their own self absorbed narcissism rather then respect the source material then blame fans.

They don’t care one bit for others it’s only about they themselves making people “see themselves in me” what I hear them say a lot lately.

4 Likes

Pretty sure it’s something you don’t understand, and people like you don’t understand. Hence all the low-post count sock-puppets :3 Keep your own hate internal.

I’m not sure these are Troll threads. I think the person behind the T-Squad is very likely LGBT+. I also think it’s likely they were treated poorly because of being LGBT+.

It seems to me they are trying to achieve acceptance, recognition and respect. The route they have taken to achieve this has back-fired. Spamming the same topics over and over again has only lead to a backlash of opposition.

Respect is earned, not forced.

1 Like

Sooner or later, WoW is going to implement an autocorrect feature. It will keep everything gender neutral. Instead of “He killed me”, it will be “Hero killed me”.

The things we do in our real lives are being implemented in a virtual game.

1 Like

I just do not think this is a thing that should be focused on. I can not think of a moment in game where npcs use the terms ‘he’ or ‘she’. Players are going to say their preferred phrasing option or otherwise. Even if someone wants to be called they/them it is not considered inappropriate to refer to them as which ever gender pronoun they biologically are. More people need to allow things without malicious intent to roll off them.

1 Like