They/them pronouns

Right!

I’m female irl with a sexuality that is none of anyone’s business. I play a mix of male and female characters. The amount of times I’ve been called ‘he’ either way is astronomical over the years. The amount of times I’ve ever been offended by it or think a lot into it is zero.

It’s a game. Not everything has to reflect whatever anyone is irl. If I wanted real life in every facet of my media I wouldn’t use those outlets for escape, which is exactly what they are there for.

7 Likes

Blizzard should start suing people for datamining, that’s technically illegally modifying files to learn of something, it would also be against ToS.

1 Like

Pro tip, the world is ran on he/she pronouns, getting offended because someone didn’t call you dumbomcdumbface/dummymcstupidface is an extreme. Most things people get offended by these days which is damn near anything including glancing their direction for all of three seconds, is extreme and is going to be the end of the world as we know it.

Imagine being a highly highly over sensitive president who gets offended even someone looking at your general direction and then have a VERY similar person in a similar position of power on the other side of the world where both you and the other extremely sensitive snowflake get pissed off at one another because you simply existed in the same space as one another, shortly afterwards the world is burning in a nuclear fire because you couldn’t stop being offended every 3 seconds.

4 Likes

Negative ghost rider, the gas lighting pattern is full with all you are putting out. You absolutely implied that you were against it when you stated that the “millions” of lines of code it would take to implement it would draw resources away from more “important” features in the game. Take the L and move on.

“Proper use of Single They/Them…”

“That man over there has a broken fishing pole. They may need some help fixing it.”

“See that girl over there, with the purple hair? I think I may know them.”

“…There you go. Two proper examples.”
/smile

3 Likes

“Both are valid.”

2 Likes

OP do you have any other suggestions for other pronouns outside of they/them? Would you be okay with more options or customized ones as long as it fits within TOS?

“Hey… how are they doing?”

Close. Think of it like this, if you don’t know someones gender, use they / them and the proper conjoining words like it was plural.

“Simple…”

“Hey there! How are you doing?”
/smile

3 Likes

“Proper use of Single They/Them…”

“That man over there has a broken fishing pole. He may need some help fixing it.”

“See that girl over there, with the purple hair? I think I may know her.”

“…There you go. Two PROPER examples.”

/smile

3 Likes

“We are both correct.”

1 Like

Yes we are.

2 Likes

I just want you to know this isn’t how most of the USA is… Most of the USA just uses he/her like every other country / place on the planet.

3 Likes

I really hope all the people losing their minds over these inclusive pronouns quit the game when they see us using they/them pronouns in game.

You’re doing more harm than good by representing yourself and your cause by being aggressive.

Though I sense you’re not serious about being an advocate for others rights.

2 Likes

Nobody is stopping you to use they / them pronouns in game so go for it.

People don’t care what you want to call yourself.

3 Likes

I know no one is stopping me, and when these inclusive pronouns are added in game, they won’t stop me using they/them either.

1 Like

Good for you!!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

They will already be implemented and you can already use them in game. You know this thus this post is just as stated, entrapment by using words as a weapon. If you dislike these people so much maybe stop calling them to you with redundant and repetitive posts. They won’t quit. We both know that and your words are purely ment to keep poking the hive to keep this dumpster of a post you made going.

Eh telling a troll to stop is as much a waste of time as expecting the forums to stop feeding you.

Aber so zerbröckelt der Keks, denke ich…es ist Schande.