They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

Thats a charitable reading of the situation.

Alliance can only win if its Premade vs Pug. Is the accurate take.

Idk we once just had 8 ppl premade in av. And basically just told them it was a large premade and got the pugs to listen. Thats what a lot of this wins are doing today.

Your inane responses.

The EULA talks about unfair advantages when using a method that others aren’t using (cited in my OP.)

At the very least - the pre-made thing is a grey area, which the dev’s are AGAIN taking action to disrupt. How’s that not an indication that these pre-made teams are desirable by the dev’s? Or by the community at large?

This is a flagrant lie.

1 Like

Too bad blizzard is perfectly fine with using discord and hence not against the EULA.

Oh, I see. Let’s write verbose, evasive responses, toss in some high falutin and terms, a smattering of ad hominem… that’s not inane?

Sorry man. I really do feel your responses on this topic have been all over the place and missing a key point. A point which you’re refusing to directly respond to.

If you’re so convinced you’re right on this, I really don’t see why you won’t respond.

“You wrote a lot so that’s bad for REASONS”

Your point is that you are offended and want Blizzard to cater to you. Get over it.

It’s written in the EULA.

This again?

Are reasons also justifications? You just said you didn’t give me any.

No. The EULA does not define cheat as:

It says:

Methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard is the requirement. If you don’t have that, the rest of the clause fails and you don’t have a cheat.

You lied. Don’t lie.

I didn’t. Learn to read.

You are the one who keeps looping back to your OP, which gets instantly shut down by simply pointing out that Discord is perfectly acceptable.

I was responding to you being upset that you didn’t like the conditions to get into their discord. Which blizzard isn’t responsible for and in no way has ever guaranteed you would be included in.

1 Like

Discord isn’t a method. We’ve been through that.

And you’re still dodging.

Would you mind pointing out ANYWHERE where I said that using Discord alone is against the EULA? Any thread.

Well would you mind pointing out what other program they are using to “cheat” maybe I missed it in the OP.

And you’re wrong. Discord and any other process, program, behavior, etc, is a method. What matters is that it isn’t expressly authorized.

Nothing to dodge, you’ve presented nothing.

The program is irrelevent.

You’ve refused to answer a direct question repeatedly, yet insist you’re right. I can only think of one reason why someone would refuse to answer a direct question while claiming they’re right.

Okay so explain the exploit.

1 Like

So what “Method” is unauthorized? Name it.

This is comedy gold. So the Horde who played Horde because of all their friends can’t do the same thing? Stay with me now, before all this went down and Alliance were saying just reroll, a good amount of people (not going to say majority :wink:) Say they went Horde to play with their friends; That’s fine this is an MMO after all.

You didn’t state which faction was doing this, but it’s pretty obvious that because Alliance premades have been mentioned more times than there are days in a decade, this is likely Alliance (as…you and me’ing).

Provocation at it’s best. Can people just play the game and have fun anymore.

1 Like

Coordinating a queue dodge to ensure you get enough “good” players into a BG to help secure a win.

They have fairly explicit instructions on what to do and how to do it.

That’s all I do when I play. But apparently, I’m a troll for wanting that.

Not an unauthorized method.

No part is unauthorized, the whole cannot be unauthorized.

You still haven’t done this.