They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

There are several in this thread who’ve agreed.

I have, and others have chimed in, too. It’s time you read through on your own. Have a good night.

What in my post is “devil’s advocate?”

OK you’re just trolling, got it. Have a good one.

He’s not capable. His post is squarely mad about Discord and out-of-WoW coordination that results in some people some of the time being able to queue into the same BG. None of this is particularly problematic, but Cauchy FEELS it is, somehow, so here we are.

Now he’s trying some weirdo cringe strategy of gaslighting us into thinking he’s arguing something entirely different.

Cauchy why don’t you just spell out, once more, exactly what activity you claim is cheating/against the terms of service and hence bannable?

Interesting… I’ve explained. Yet you won’t answer a direct question because “you don’t have to.”

Nah seriously bro, what exactly is gonna get you banned? Signing into a discord and joining a channel? How are they even going to know who’s who in there? What if I join and call myself Cauchy?

The fix is simple. Hide AV numbers. So they gotta try and work harder to organize which AV instance theyre in.

LOL! Try it and find out.

Not bannable.

Just lame.

1 Like

They’ll probably get banned from the pre-made.

Along with spam /spit and mass-report AFK.

“Do this thing for some reason…”
“No.”
“SEE MY POINT IS PROVEN!!!”

Justify your demand and I’ll treat it seriously.

So, I disagree with your justifications, and I’m a troll, ignorant, moronic or malicious?

You disagree with my justifications and you’re just right?

Let’s say I’m completely wrong… why will you not answer the direct questions? After all, you’d still be right…

Sorry man. I thought you were better than that.

It’s not a requirement to queue which is all blizzard guarantees, there’s no more requirement that you be welcomed into their discord than there is they treat you nicely in game.

Blizzard has no more obligation to make then be nice to you in discord than they do to force them heal you, buff you, or follow whatever strat you want. All blizzard is guaranteeing is that you can queue for AV, which you can.

I’m not following.

The discussion you’re contributing to now was comparing the requirements that the Discord server had for participation with who could actually queue.

Folks are saying that the pre-made teams really don’t have a significant advantage over the PuGs, yet they make you verify that you meet requirements standards that are significantly higher than the requirements to just queue.

If they’re not trying to gain an advantage, why discriminate?

1 Like

I haven’t given any, so I have no idea what you’re disagreeing with.

You haven’t given any, so you’re still just sitting here flapping into the void.

Blizzard does not guarantee all players will be treated equally either in game or out of game. That includes them not inviting you to their discord based on whatever criteria they feel matters. This is no different than you not receiving buffs or heals in game.

1 Like

So you typed a lot for nothing? None of what you stated was a justification for your stance on things?

Okay, I see what you’re trying to say… however, this treatment you’re talking about seems to be inconsistent with both the game design and the EULA.

Not at all. Like I said, actually reading would do you wonders.

Get to it.

Exactly what makes you think I haven’t read?

Quoting walls of text is bad form, IMO. I try not to do it. Not everyone is as loquacious as you.

People get excluded from things all the time by in game design. And there is nothing in the EULA that says you have to be treated the same as anyone else in a BG. As long as their not actually doing something against the EULA like false reporting or sending harassing tells they are perfectly within the EULA to not invite you to their discord and pretend you don’t exist in game.