They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

getting the badge and an epic mount isnt really some hard loop to jump thru rofl.

Is this your first time arguing with Cauchy? It’s all he does.

He won’t be satisfied until we’re all as disorganized as he is. There’s no integrity to his arguments, and he won’t admit when he’s proven wrong. He’ll make the same topic or post tomorrow and pretend like he’s never talked to you, asking people to explain the same concepts again.

He’s just a sad man looking to be entertained on the forums by an argument.

1 Like

What’s the point of having that requirement? If that was intended, only level 70 toons with their epic mount would be able to queue.

Your missing the point on this so hard I’m seriously starting to believe you have a disability.

Anyone else leave their house for 10 hours, play wow for 2 when they got home, and check the forums to see if Cauchy was still going?

Someone call The Pentagon, this man’s endurance clearly isn’t human

2 Likes

At the end of the day what hes saying is pointless, no one cares how he feels about the matter.

If it is cheating it hasnt been claimed as such by Blizzard, the only thing that matters is if they deem it “cheating”

How HE feels about it means jack all.

2 Likes

Just say you can’t understand, you’d look less ignorant.

They removed the numbers on BGs when the queue popped to avoid the problem of a match starting and it being half-empty. That’s it. That’s the whole explanation. They said as much.

AFKing while staying in the match has always been actionable. This has nothing to do with queuing up or leaving a BG and getting a deserter debuff. You don’t get actioned for leaving BGs, you just get an in-game penalty. Try to stay on topic.

Heaven forbid you run into the same faces as you run the same BGs all day… Cauchy will KNOW you’re “up to something”

Playing better than the other side is not against the EULA you absolute spoon.

He cares, he really cares. And if you don’t agree, you’re just one of the filthy cheaters he hates so much.

1 Like

Honestly after reading through this topic, I think we should try to “premade” like this for every BG, to protest removing the option to join as a group naturally.

Really taint the data on their test week.

Im ok with that.

Imagine caring what an Alliance HEARTSEEKER player says about pvp.

That whole server ran from pvp.

1 Like

Respect. :facepunch:

To be fair I also ran from PvP because Fairbanks was getting pretty rough and I don’t envy the dwindling Alliance on that server one bit. But I also don’t think wPvP or BG PvP that results in lopsided horrid experiences is a bug… I’m well aware of the feature of those murder balls :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but we could just use in-game voice chat if we wanted to. Not sure how using an external voice chat system is cheating unless you want to say that ventrilo was cheating and using discord for raids is cheating.

Running from a 90% pop server is fine, but then staying on a 100% alliance server is yikes.

1 Like

Atiesh is a nice healthy PvE server and I couldn’t be happier. No random death-from-above at stones or when I’m just zipping around farming.

The Phase 2 Death-by-Dailies forum rage is going to be AMAZING.

Yup, mostly all pvp servers are no where near balanced which means that soon people on those servers will xfer to servers that are more their faction.

This is going to be great.

Gonna have either 100% horde servers or 100% Alliance servers.

Good job blizzard!

I specifically asked about this at BlizzCon, and they even chose it and answered by saying something like “oh we’ll make sure we use our tools for that…”

If I didn’t understand something, I’d let you know.

Your condescending tone doesn’t help your argument nearly as much as you think it does.

What hoops? You literally did nothing different, it’s zero extra effort on your part.

There’s a lot less chance of that happening than the average group flopping… so… just enjoy.

You have, repeatedly, by missing the argument and arguing against positions people don’t hold and generally just being pointlessly obtuse.

Again, I’d rather assume you’re simply ignorant than assume you’re actively malicious.

There’s no malace or ignorance at all here.

We are in a disagreement. Assuming ignorance or malace is a pretty narrow explaination as to why.