They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

“Okay so Mr. Discord CEO, I need you to create a bot that listens in on every Discord server for phrases like ‘Did everyone get that queue?’ and ‘Alliance PvP is fun!’ and then immediately send a list of all the names on those servers.”

“…what are you going to do with a bunch of random names?”

“Ban anyone who has a name similar LOL”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

q’s and lack of organization. Discord is hard software to use clearly.

How many times did they break Alliance premades in Classic? 2? 3?

1 Like

In computer programming, a third-party software component is a reusable software component developed to be either freely distributed or sold by an entity other than the original vendor of the development platform. The third-party software component market thrives because many programmers believe that component-oriented development improves the efficiency and the quality of developing custom applications. Common third-party software includes macros, bots, and software/scripts to be run as add-ons for popular developing software.

It is a label given to companies that produce hardware or software for another company’s product.

So yeah, Adobe photoshop is considered a third party program on your computer. It’s downloaded and becomes part of your of your operating systems. So does WoW for that matter. Discord is considered third party software on your computer, but since it’s not installed into the wow client, then NO, it’s not third party software in relation to the game. Not even slightly.

WoW doesn’t have any dominion or authority of what programs are on your computer or how you use them outside their client. That’s up to Apple or Microsoft. It’s totally outside WoW’s domain.

Laugh it up, Horde dont need AV when we have HvH.

…okay and?

You keep asking what the cheating is even after people answered you like 5 times. Here I’m gonna link it again so you actually read it this time and understand.

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

Secondly, if you actually played in PvPed in Classic, this exact situation happened but with BG # , as I already talked about with others in this post. But since you’re ignorant, I don’t blame you.

Yeah and if they truly cared to fix it then they would disallow discord. So they clearly don’t care that much

Then tell me what part about this is specifically cheating, your definition can make every aspect of the game fall under cheating. So please explain.

I’m dense? You were part of the people that said voice communication doesn’t matter for cheating. You and the other guy was going off about that in this very post.

The hypocrisy is making me laugh.

I wouldn’t say you’re dense I would just say you’re an idiot

1 Like

were lazy and we dont wanna do it.

There lot of horde trying to motivate people to join discord but no one does. I certainly dont care . In av i just live in the middle were little skirmish happen.

1 Like

Mark my words, they will eventually evolve to do this AB, WSG and EoS; this is the new Alliance Racial.

It literally doesn’t since voice comms aren’t an unauthorized method. You can do exactly what is being done over Discord via Guild Chat or a private channel created on your server or even through BattleNet VOIP. You don’t even need Discord.

Sure dude, you’ll see. No different than the ‘HvH isnt coming back.’

I dunno why folks are so hung up on Discord. It’s the tool being used, but any external communication software could be used. Hell, everyone could use Google Hangouts or WhatsApp for all I care. It doesn’t matter… Blizzard tried to make the queue system more random. Alliance weren’t queuing and ended up figuring out a way to make their queues less random.

We can argue this all day. The facts are that Blizzard made changes before, and are making changes again to try to disrupt this behavior. I suspect that if the player efforts continue to circumvent the queue system, then Blizzard might start with punitive actions.

1 Like

I already explained it to you multiple times, and even to others. I don’t want to ELI3 (Explain like I’m 3) specifically for you , especially when I repeated this answer like 10 times . Just scroll up and read my man.

And if you don’t understand, hopefully you grow some comprehension skills later.

LOL ok tell me how they are going to fix this please. Remove names in bgs? Turn off discord in bgs? Make your screen blank until they bg starts?

This isn’t against the EULA.

No you haven’t, you just keep linking definitions. Using voice chat and lining up when you q is all you’re saying. Now explain to me how this is cheating. Because you haven’t yet.