They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

Randomize the queue system instead of a just an ordered line. :slight_smile:

You keep saying that. I disagree. But we’ve been there before.

“If you are in Zelous’ AV go to channel 9”

Wow man you fixed the game good job! Christ you children LOL

Also your little fix will also mess up horde q times yet AGAIN by not prioritizing the people who qued first btw LOL.

Yeah, you can def cross-server premade AV via guild chat. I forgot we’re talking based off your looney world.

You’re getting lil rowdy, don’t make me link the definition again.

Who said it had to apply to horde, or outside of AV?

You just showed us your hand my dude. If they were going to make a change like this it would have to be for both sides so neither could. You clearly don’t care about ‘cheating’ you just don’t want alliance to do it. It’s alright if horde find a way, but not alliance! In case you had an once of credibility left, you jsut lost it with this one post. Good on you!

While you’re at it link the pdf of your ged as well.

Yeah i killed you at icewing bunker 1v1 yesterday. Then you got me near iceblood graveyard when you crit a huge finisher.

1 Like

My hand? I’m interested in Alliance not getting an external advantage. I couldnt care less otherwise. Your faction doesnt care about anything but themselves, why should I?

You just said it yourself “I only care about alliance getting an unfair advantage” you don’t care as long as the faction your on has the advantage.

This makes your opinion completely worthless to any discussion because you aren’t after a fix to the game, you are after a free win condition.

…based on what? You haven’t pointed to anything remotely objective.

So you only have a problem with people hitting the “queue” button across servers? So if a guild did this it would be fine? I just want to be sure I understand your specific insanity.

Would you consider stacking the deck in Poker a cheat? Same thing.

good time =) glad you remember

Yeah bro, you start the meta. First ever guild cross-server premade in Classic. Congratz.

Its not the Horde who keep looking for ways around what Blizzard does.

Wonder why.

1 Like

Yeah, cause blizz caters to all the tears from horde. Pretty apparent when they are “testing” a big change like hvh

BecUze your faction flooded itself out of these options because you were exploiting the system in different ways.

Also I like how you said this in the thread that literally had the horde equivalent linked in it for people to attempt this themselves LOL

Alliance:

“Welcome to AV x server premade please change your nickname whit this format “Server-Chararcter name-role(dps/heal)” then proceed to post a screanshot in #verification where we can see you have the stormpike insignia trinquet, a 100% speed mount and your char lvl 70 so we can verify you, after verification you will be able to see the rest of discord and join the premades, make sure to read #que-system to know how it works”

Also Alliance:

“Hey, we’re just a couple of guys who want to get together and play with our friends. The real problem is horde premades obviously.”

4 Likes

“But the EULA doesn’t specifically say this is cheating.”

1 Like