These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

That’s because you think you want it, but you don’t.

2 Likes

I really hope an ignore feature is one of the things that’s going to get added in, because I know this can’t be the final form of the new forums. It’s a recipe for multiple simultaneous meltdowns as is.

3 Likes

Actually I totally do. Ignore function is one of the best and only ways to deal with a narcissistic abuser. :peacock:

“If you want a fully-developed platform that lets you curate who you interact with, Reddit is there waiting for you.”

3 Likes

Oh I believe you. That was just me quoting the infamous Blizz line because every time we ask for something, they somehow think they know what we want better than we do :frowning:

1 Like

But do you guys not have phones?!

3 Likes

It’s weird and a little funny to me that we all get like… stat cards. Including the people who “like us” the most, and how many likes we’ve given. Just waiting for all that info to get used against people in weird ways…

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone will take a liking to it.

Not sorry for that one.

Also have some mega man 11 music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBnUUERQ3-s

1 Like

I’m just clicking like on everybody. More fun that way.

2 Likes

I don’t need my dad’s approval. I have WoW forum likes.

1 Like

Also, I’m trying to see if I run out of the darned things. Apparently, I’ve been gifted MANY LIKES to give. So yeah…still clicking 'em - especially on people I haven’t seen get one yet.

1 Like

Damn, how do you embed youtube videos in posts again??

1 Like

Wait, stat cards? Where can I view this?

Never mind, found it.

That is hilarious.

Blizzard is clearly trying to leverage their customers to police each other. I’m sure this will go VERY WELL.

2 Likes

Is it insert hyperlink?

Maybe?

Oh wait no, that just provides… well, a hyperlink.

Thankfully, it also seems to have the option to hide the data from other users.

Which I guess sort of damages the “accountability” aspect of it, but whatever.

ARGH DIFFERENT BUTTONS I’M TOO OLD FOR THIS

It’ll take a bit.

1 Like

I would like it more if we didn’t have the same boring background to stare at.

I kind of get the background. They usually change that with a new expansion, don’t they? I remember it being different in Mists and Legion, specifically.

The differences in backgrounds for WoD, Legion, and BfA have been minute at best.