These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

I was hoping for a new background at least. Like, come on. We waited all day for this!?

17 Likes

Agree. Also what’s this nonsense about a minimum character limit? How am I supposed to be snide but also succinct?

8 Likes

I did think it was cool that I could see you typing out your response.

edit: well not typing out but that you were typing

1 Like

Now to wait another five years to get our avatars back

6 Likes

I actually sort of like them, to be honest.

6 Likes

It will take some getting used to, I think. Do you think now that people can see who liked their post, there will be less liking going around?

6 Likes

I imagine it depends. In some cases? Probably. In others? I don’t know it’ll effect much. Screwing with any anonymity tends to have effects regardless.

Still miss downvotes.

5 Likes

It’s definitely less than I was expecting, but the reddit style of not having pages isn’t as bad as I expected it would be. There’s still a post-count and a scroller, at least. Time to see if the trust system works. xD.

Edit --> Oh, also, I -love- that it updates in real-time now.

1 Like

I DON’T LIKE CHANGE!

Also what the heck just let me post I don’t care if it’s unclear.

5 Likes

How do I even see my trust level?

I know its zero but still. And will my screen flash when I level up? These new forums are an adventure in the making.

5 Likes

Maybe It’ll be like Wildstar did it. Just have it screech profanities at you whenever you ‘level up’.

2 Likes

Oh my god this is the greatest change ever and the results for WrA are going to be hilarious

4 Likes

Updated Chrome on my phone, so I’m dealing with a double dose of disorienting and disappointing changes.

So is Blizzbot gonna track my grammar and sentence structure from now on too, or can I just keep posting without punctuation or finishing a sent

2 Likes

Replying is a pain in the REAR END.

There, Blizzard.

2 Likes

I kind of like them. The format is identical to many other forums I browse so it won’t be hard to get used to.

1 Like

Now when Ursuola says she can hear the Orcs typing, she can see them typing too.

4 Likes

I didn’t realize replies on mobile could get more obnoxious

1 Like

This feels …strange. Everything looks different in terms of layout and all that other stuff but wow, real-time replies can be seen as they’re being typed? That’s kind of neat.

…I would’vel iked to see a new background though. Maybe have a nice, friendly Void Elf offering tea, or someting. A polite Void Elf, if you will…

looks up at Elli. Hmm.

1 Like

Wait a second, all my previous posts died? OH NO! That means some of my silliest posts are dead. Aaaaaagh. cries

2 Likes