These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

Wait a second WTH why am I on my Fury warrior? I didn’t- …what -…

…she eeven only has one post. What is this madness. Our posts aren’t account wide anymore?

This is Ariiah and I am very confused why this has happened!

…I’m going to switch back to Arii as of right now.

I think everything got reset. I had like, 1500 posts before the rollover, and I literally only post on Ursuola.

I actually happen to like the new forums personally. Then again I was using them with Overwatch so experience perhaps?

I’m not gonna lie, on the one hand this seems a lot smoother and faster than the old forums, on the other hand there’s a few changes I’m not to clear on and think could be a problem, specifically that when I’m trying to make a big post I’m told ‘Wait for other posters’.

No. I’ve got something over 5k words to type out. I need to get this down. Lemme do that.

1 Like

I’m feeling kind of mixed on the whole thing, to be honest. I like it! But …I kind of dislike it a little too. The fact that there doesn’t seem to be a block function (currently?) is …odd. A little concerning, but then at the same time I’ve very seldom had to block someone on the forums, and that was just so I didn’t have to read troll-posting from particular forumgoers. It is still odd and a little troubling.

Overall I do kind of like the new forums. It’s cool seeing exactly when people are typing and all that, but …I dunno. I guess we’ll see how it goes over the next week?

1 Like

This also makes sense. I know pretty much all my posts got reset too, which does make me a little sad admittedly.

Oh my god we can see who liked what and how many times someone posts in a thread

we have too much powerrrrr

1 Like

Wait what, really? Where to?

Yeah, that is gonna be absolutely hilarious to watch.

Huh, well… this will be interesting. Take a bit to get used to, especially since I’ve not used reddit.

But I think I picked the right character to use.

H̴̢̲͓̖̲̖ͤ̾̇ͅȩ̶͓̗̹̺̙͉͆̿͛͗͑y̷̧͕̱̟̖̻̎̎̍ͭ͝,̷̻̺̟̃̅ ̸͒ͣ͏̩̳̳̘͙̬̯̦͖́l̥̦̪͋ͥ͗ͮ̏͋̊̋ͨȩ̹̤̪͉̩͙̰͇͂ͦͦ̉͆͜t̗͈͈̖̺̮̠̜̩͗ͯ́͒̅̉͝’̷̱̘̺̹̦͆̈́̿́́s̲̘̙͚̙̻̳̓ͩ͒ͨ̿͢ ̛̛̳̤͎͋̋ͩ͘ş͙̘̠̯̎ͩ̎̔ͦ̒ͪ͘e̦͖̱̘̾͛̍̍̏͌͘͝e̢͓̟̼̙̦̝͎̎̇ͧ̍ͯ̈́ͯ̎͢ ̵̛͕̤ͯ̑̂ͨ͝hͧ͛ͬͯͯͭ̉̇͏̨͎̗̣̤̫ô̸̷̯͎͙̱̏͝w̨̛͍̦̜̟͛ͬ̓̑̔͒ͅ ̧ͨ͗̊͂͏̶̫͙̦͖͖͖͕t͙̣͚̦̿͑͋̊͐͂ͯ͝͡ͅh̷̢̰̝̬̼̏͛͞e͍̰͓̣̼̩̹̺͉̒̄ͤ́ ͙̙͈̜̬͎͕͑̌̏͋͒̚͞z̾̉̀ͣ̊ͤ͌̃́͜҉͕̭̳̰͜ͅaͤ̎̿ͮͧ͜͞҉̟͕̲̭̖l̸̛͔̯͉͙̼͙̼͙͊͑̑ͪͤ͜g̷̳͍̔͗͊o̧̤̭̜͈̰̼ͩ͗ͨ̄͋͞ ̵̸̙̻̳̓͂̀ṯ̸̹̟͓̲̩̺ͤͬ͂͌̽̚͝e̦̮͒̉̔͌̕x̨̰̯̜̻̤͛́ͯͫ͛̿̋̀͋́͢t͉̜̰̺̉͑͘͠ ̴̘̩̭̙̯̼͇̼̟̃̓̔w̗̳̙̺ͮͬ͊͛̑͒̒̽̀o̷̶͙̠͎͚͔̖ͭ͌̋̈́ͪ̈͞r̬͉͇͍͖̠̼̃ͥ͠k̙͚̯̥ͪͮͪ̊ͫ͜ș͇̯̳̠̦͖͓̟ͤ̏ͫ͐̓͗̕ ͑ͯͦ́ͧ͏̥ŏ̸̼ͦ̽͑ͯ̚͘u̬̦̟̥ͣ̍͞t̡̬͔͉͉͔̓͊ͣ̃̌ ̵̞͎̙̰̳͙̽ͮ̈͛͋͊̈́̋ẃ̜͖̻͛̽͢ȋ͔͈͚͚̱̎͐̈ͥ̎̽ͩ͆͘͡t̴͚̞̠͔̄h̘̻͔̟͍̟̳ͩ̈̍̀͑̒͡ ̼̹̟̇͜t̡͎̼͈̰̩͓̽̏͊ͮͮ̓͜h̨͇̱̪͖͍͇̝̮͈̄ͣͪͩ̽̈̅̔ͣ͢e̠̫̍̎ ̧̧̖̮̫̖͌̆̎͡n̉ͮ̔͛̍̏̎̽̚͟͏̬̖ͅe̻̥͉̦ͧͤ͐w̧̘̳̙͓̜̦̖ͬͪ̇͂̓̈̈́̚ ̸̘͓͕̭̹̏̾ͣ͋̆͟͠f̷̲͚͍͔̞ͨ͌͑̊ͩ̍ͬ͛͜ö́ͨͫ͗҉̥̦̺͔r̢̭͈̔̾͛͞ű̗̙͍̰͚͔͎͆ͪ̈́ͨ͊m̛̠̖̞̟͕̣̖̝͒̒͠ͅs̓ͪ̓ͣ҉̞̯̣.̼̠̤̳̼̂̏̊̂ͩͩ̏͟ ̱̫̯̍̄ͩͣ͒̉ͬ͡ ̴̞̝͐̌͘͞ͅH͎̭̟̖̘͓̮̪̃̾̽͐ͪͪ͗̑ͬͅȯ̼̮̯̙͖̀̇̋͛̅ͣ͠͡p̶̲̯̈́̉ͯ̅̇͂ͩę̳͎͈̣̿̓͑ͅf̞͈̙̳͍͈͕̬̣̌̀u̗̜͉͈̥̓̍͋ͧ͢l̶̲͖̩̹͉̣̳ͯ͆͂̃̆ͧ͂ḷ̙͚̺̳̣̟̩̩̆̕͡y̲̤̲̪̿́̕̕,̨̨̬͖̪̾̃̌ ͊́̏͏̝̤̘I̩̞̺ͦͯ̒̕ ̢̗̣͉͍͉̱̭̓͒́͢ͅd̛̤ͣ̄ͭ̎̐o̭͇͚͈̻̻͈̘ͣ̓͌̐̔͠n͚̖̎̇̑ͪͫ̚’̢̥͎̋͗͘̕t͎̦̖ͮ̀̋ͯ͌͋ͥ͝ ̴̛̭͈͈͓̙̰̙̗̎ͪ͞b̮̩̙͉ͧ̉͛͆̏ͤ̿ͅr̫̆e͋̍͋̓ͦͩ̊ͮ͏̨̰̯̰̖̫̲̪͇ͅã͍̘̫̬͎͙͍̺̄͐̀͞k̗ͬ̑ͦ̒ͮ͟ ̨̰͎̖̻͇ͣ̌ͅt̵̍ͤ͐ͅh̡̫̻̲̳̤̎͒ĕ̷̻̟̄͊͞ ͎͈́̐̽͊̿ͮͥ͝f̷̈́ͬ̓͐̉̾̆̽͘҉͙̙̩̣̗ȍ̬͋͗͂ͬ͛ͧͬ͆r̡̝͖̤̗̪͍͑ͣ͟͝uͬ̓҉͈̟̮ͅm͑͛ͥͯ̋̈́҉̭͈̘̦͇sͮ̏ͯ͌̔ͧ͂͏̢̪̭̦͍̗̣ͅ ̸͓̣͕̝͍̜̓ͦͩ͜a̷̮̮̻͓̣̗̰͋ͩ̆̕ṅ̨͙̀ͧ̉̋ͦ̊͆̿d̡ͪͯ͊̑͏̮̬͔̬̙̼̖̺ ̢̖̣͉̦̖ͦ̔ͪ̋͠g̡͎̗̥̼̯̤͊͒͋͆̀͝e̦̱̦ͩ̾ͭ̌́͛ͦ̐t̺̝̬̘̅̔ͦ͒̆͌̐͡͞ ̛͙̰̽̉́͂̇̊ͭ͌̀p̫̙̥̩͉̔̈̈́̿̃ͣ͘͝͡u͑ͦ̒̀̄̄̅̌͑҉͈̲̣͈̞ẗ̘̘͒͑ͣͧͥͧ͛̈́͟ ̷͍̭ͯͮ͝i͆ͮ̈́̒͐̔ͬ͏͕̥͓̫̦̲̩̝̕n͕̦̦̝̓̆͊̊̆ͪ́t͉͇̲͙̄̋̂̽̀̈́ͥ̀͠͞ǫ̜̬̘̤̩̮͕̔̀̽̈͆̌̕͢ ̳͖͎̯̼̠̌͂͝t̢͉̭͍̳̗̫̔̾ͨͮͅí̑ͦ͏̵͕̫̫͠m̶͙̳ͮ̿͋ͫͯ̋ͬ̂ȩ̵̢̯͖̪ͮ̓ ̼̪̬̫͊̄ͥ̌ͩͪ͑̏ͩ͜ö̴̸̺͕̳͍͙͉̞͈́̿̅ͅu̢̥ͫͦ͌ͧ̏ͧ͌̚͟͠t̫̤͕̜ͫ̎ͯ̈.̸̠̟̲̊̒͞͝ ̴̷̨̮̪͓̻̃ͭ͋ ̢̗̰̾ͤͣ̽̀̇͞

1 Like

Oh boo it completely blocks in the corruption.

Overall I think I like it, but yeah. There are some poorly-considered features that are going to result in a lot of nonsense that Blizzard won’t enjoy at all. It remains to be seen how much they’ll fix, and how fast.

Was hoping they’d change the colors, guess not.

1 Like

TEST :mage:

Welp, you can use some HTML codes but nothing fun or obnoxious. :poop:

I note with amusement that our Blizzard Tracker tab is empty. It’s probably going to stay that way, and that’s probably for the best. It’s hard to imagine Blizzard having anything to say to us that doesn’t start with “Dammit you guys, we’ve talked about this!”

1 Like

"Howdy gamers. Quick reminder that our new Terms of Service outlaw Sylvanas discourse on the forums and that we will break the batons out at the first “grey morality.”

– The Ever-Watching Forum Helpers"

2 Likes

What would you think a good color scheme would be? I’ve been wondering that myself and couldn’t come up with something that didn’t look like the Space Jam Webpage from 1996 ( Which you can still access btw )

This new format is weird! Status quo, why hast thou been disturbed?