These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

There is no story to tell it was exactly like that time in Swtor when i got stuck on the Jawa balloon with about fifteen people having a public erp orgy it sounds interesting but in the end it was really just dull.

1 Like

Dammit I was going to say that!

Expound what?

one time on swtor when i was learning to rp i punched someone out a window then jumped after them.

I was not great at this whole writing thing.

1 Like

Do go onā€¦ :eyes:

Stumbling into other peopleā€™s public erp is never anything but awkward. The vast majority of people are really bad at writing smut. Especially with one hand.

i swear iā€™ve heard that jawa balloon erp story before

Anyone notice that at the bottom of this thread it says how many new posts are in the forum and now many new topics you have left to read?

Iā€™m gonna end up opening all 243 of them just to make it 0 because thatā€™s who I amā€¦

Jawa. Balloon. Orgy.

Wait, didnā€™t we used to cap at 500?

This is well over 500.

Are they actually infinite now?

I wonā€™t lie this is going to make me an even worse forum poster because if dumb nonsense pops up whether itā€™s legit drama or someone having a meltdown because they donā€™t hide their extremist views well enough on the internet.

Iā€™m just gonna start replying to those threads and posts with these -
:joy::ok_hand:

5 Likes

liotuse is the hero we need

Listen, most people are already bad at writing with both hands, I donā€™t think losing one makes much of a difference.

1 Like

They were actually quite polite about the entire thing even asked me if i wanted to join in.

I politely declined and sat in my chair and waited because i really wanted that god damn datacron.

Spoiler - I missed the jump.

1 Like

Well you gotta hand it to them, they at least try.

Oh man those datacrons. Iā€™m still missing the Fleet one.

iā€™m probably gonna get back into swtor for a bit swtor once a new expac is announced. tbh i think part of the reason iā€™m so lax on wowā€™s mistakes sometimes is because itā€™s still so much better and more alive than swtor

How are we going to declare victory for sylvanas on threads?

3 Likes

well, we have officially passed the Victory threshhold. thereā€™s my fun for the night. Back to MHW!

I roleplayed a sith pureblood jedi consular quite a few people had mental frustrations handling that.