There's no reason for new players to invest into this game

Is it so bad to get people to think of something positive, especially, when he is suggesting he knows what all new players think.

1 Like

i cant say for new players but i personally agree with the points OP made

Then why are you playing if there is no reason?

cause i love this gameā€¦

What do you love about it ?

RPā€¦and quest RPā€¦thats what I do most of the time nowadays. Plus horrific visions are neat, so delving on that although Thrall is owning me up.

I like that there is such a variety of things to do in this game so if there is ever a part I donā€™t like I can just ignore that and do something else.

you can either ignore or you can voice out what improvements you want to see in the content you are not likingā€¦nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

Is it though? Sure, it takes longer to get there, but how much of the content added after the initial content is not endgame focused? The honor system is end game, the raids are end game.

1 Like

what agenda death knight ?

nvm you changed the entire meaning of what I said because you selectively quoted

I donā€™t think the game should be just for me so no I am not going to complain about parts of the game others enjoy in the hopes they ruin that content for others so it is more to my liking.

Well thatā€™s your choiceā€¦but i donā€™t see any issue if other players does. Regarding ruining the content for othersā€¦let blizzard decide that. Its not like they will implement changes immediately after reading our thread.

So chill.

Well I do, imo it is rather selfish. Especially when people like OP pretend to be speaking on behalf of others.

To the original poster and anyone else with such a mindset, I strongly suggest you self-evaluate. If you canā€™t even mention things that you enjoy about something you spend time doing day in and day out, you have a bigger issue. You have become an ADDICT to a game. You should step away from the game that you love yet hate so much. I missed all of legion and most of WoD because I didnā€™t like the gameā€™s direction. Now Iā€™m back and really enjoying the game. So just quit man, and keep it moving. No biggie.

1 Like

The squish is to hide that WoW characters stopped progressing at 100. New playes notice this as well and quit trying to reach level cap.

So Blizz is taking the lazy way out with the squish. And I would not be surprised if they cut a lot of content in the process of the squish. That is what this dev team is known for. They even pruned most of the content in WoD and Legion which shows that they really have a dislike for players doing older content.

2 Likes

There is far too much in this game that has been removed. And absolutely nothing below max level is worth learning or doing. That does rather put off a lot from starting the game as a new player. A lot of my friends ask what games Iā€™d recommend because their kids want to play, I can not recommend WoW for a lot of reasons and removed content is a big one tbh.

1 Like

This. It just seems like every piece of content is just missing a bit of polish to make it complete

1 Like

well said and lol well played as well!

1 Like

I know deep down inside nobody knows if wow is dying because sub numbers are never told anymore something for investors in the past that was used to troll the forums thank god thats over. Just people like you guessing is all thatā€™s happening here.

Yup.

They pruned a lot of Legion content and then wonder why players are lost when they reach that content. Blizz sabotages themselves often with reckless changes.

1 Like