There's no reason for new players to invest into this game

Sure they have. And you believe them as you actually fill in the blanks in your mind.

We know very little about how this is going to play out.

After they remove all the racial identity stuff, that’s gone.

You’re clearly in your own world here. Go read up on what they said at Blizzcon and come back when you know what you are talking about.

LOL. Just … LOL.

1 Like

No. Starting zones are the usual from 1-10.
Then you level in expac of your choice from 10-50
Then you go to shadowlands 50-60

1 Like

I think theirs something to be liked about Staright-forward quest/mission design. It’s not everybody’s cup of tea, and i do agree that interactive story does make the experience better, but i don’t see anything wrong with staright-forward quests.

If your doing old content, then it’s no longer irrelevant to you, isn’t it?

As much i hate seeing content removed and i don’t understand why players accept/tolerate it, i don’t think a new player is gonna mind that too much, especially these days with “live service” trash left and right are presenting content that might not stick around and be “retired” any time.

I haven’t played other MMO’s to know how much content is in those, but from my experience WoW has a good amount of content, stretching about 16 years worth of content. A good chunk of it does repeat, but i don’t see how it’s lacking?

You go in, put in effort to get said reward, and you get the reward at all by putting in the effort to go and get it. Aside from the Difficulty and different loot options, it functions more or less the same from Vanilla/Classic, coming from a person who played Both.

I also think the hyperbole of the “The Game just hands you rewards, zero effort” is oversimpled to a point of blatantly ignoring the fact that you still have to put in effort, and you don’t just stand around and expect a reward come to you, even in BFA with things like Mission tables and dailies, which are easy to complete, but not that easy.

Also, not everybody (fan or not, irrelevant to the point) will find WoW in it’s current form unfun.

Aren’t female Panderan a part of this Race?

WHAT does this mean!?

2 Likes

According to Google and i rip-- err quote…

" UwU or uwu is another way of typing the smiley face :3, TwT or twt. it means happy, like an anime character’s face when they’re overjoyed."

1 Like

Thanks!

That face! (I should have googled it.)

Rålph never seems happy!

4 Likes

Ok but imagine doing MC with 0 mechanics and awarding 450 IL gear. SWTOR was a fail.

The SWTOR quest system was an illusion of choice, the only choice was light vs dark which was more or less just a rep system for cosmetic rewards. the quest and story overall did not change aside from a different reply from the quest giver, in the end the story did not change drastically aside from dialogue. The quest system was no different from any other, it all boiled down to a 1 or a 0, do the quest or dont.

1 Like

Imagine a game actually being fun and letting you do all kinds of content you enjoy instead of forcing you to do content you dont like in order to grind gear in order to have a chance to do fun content.

But hey, enjoy your timegating and grind, I ll just enjoy my fun content with no worries about grinding : 3

1 Like

I don’t feel forced to do content and i enjoy what WoW has to offer. Nobody forced me to play anything. Heck, i had more fun with WoW then SWTOR if i’m being honest. That’s just me though. :man_shrugging:

Oh yeah I am sure you enjoy getting destroyed in pvp by high geared players or being at the bottom of the dps dragging your guild with you since a pug would kick you for not doing your mandatory grinds as it reflects on your character’s performance

It’s ok, i dont kink shame

Yes. Of course a character with a gear advantage should be more powerful.

Thats pmuch the point of the game.

1 Like

Yeah so terrible players who cant beat people via skill can instead grind their lives away to get a fake victory : )
But hey, you want to live in your own delusions since reality hurts so no point arguing.

Good thing swtor has scaling so it lets SKILL matter over gear, so bad players wont like swtor pvp since it is mostly fair : )

Why do you keep referring to swtor?

A game that has 36 active players.

4 Likes

Because it is the better game, superior gearing system, superior class design, superior story and pvp.

But hey, keep telling yourself WoW is big and other mmos are dead, that is why i keep seeing a ton of people moving to swtor and saying how trash WoW is in the general chat xD

1 Like

LOL. So you don’t play SWTOR I see or you wouldn’t make ignorant comments like this.

Swtors gearing and story is better. Agreed.

But its definitely not a better game.

That’s also why retail WoW servers are full to bursting with players and they don’t use CRZ anymore to make it appear that the world really is populated.

Oh, wait. . .

2 Likes