Theres been a recent change on WHERE you are allowed to use your covenant abilities

It’s being reverted to being usable outside of SL.

Why would they be? Old gear isn’t getting a power increase. They will still be relatively as powerful as they’ve always been.

It’s pretty sad that with Azerite I can do it at level 50 on my copied toon. But that’s because I do like 40k DPS instead of the 6k DPS the higher ilvl template level 60 toon does.

And yet another straw gets placed on the camel’s back.

harsh creak

I find that chromie time has caused some confusion in the community about doing legacy content. Some people think all of wow will scale to level 50 difficulty :frowning:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cant-use-my-covenant-ability-outside-of-the-shadowlands/668623/59?u=kyveli-aerie-peak

1 Like

Nah dude, this is all you get :

Where’s Abendroth.

Called it.

Get in here, I want to gloat.

Yeah go ahead. And on the way, keep ignoring the other points I’ve made. You’ve been good at it.

And I’m happy it’s reverted, so I don’t understand how you’d be all toldja and gotcha in here, seems useless. They weren’t even certain themselves. With that, this thread is now useless. Ciao.

Until the next super drama that forums comes up with.

1 Like
  • “Blizzard don’t do that to screw with players”. :x:
  • “If they didn’t communicate it, they don’t listen to feedback” :x:
  • “Well, you’ll just have to live with it” :x:

Maybe next time, don’t pick your camp so early. Obviously, the “super drama” helped us get this reverted ASAP.

Good news. ION is WALKING BACK the change.

2 Likes

You’re so obnoxious. Bye.

Good. You can’t just let people use new stuff in old stuff for 5+ years then suddenly go “lol no”

Ok now can we focus back on conduits and target cap

The established trend isn’t why they reverted. They wanted to create a new isolated utilization of skills to give meaning to eras and regions of WoW. Had this gone through (and if any legacy stuff was still active) it would have been blacklisted as well to keep parity. But they pulled back to suit gameplay as they should.

Bro quit trying to make excuses for them.

1 Like

Oh no, I won’t be able to use these two expansion abilities when I’m doing content where I one shot things with my white auto attacks.

I’m glad they actually listened and communicated. Blizz needs to do more of that.

1 Like

I give them crap for plenty of other things. Read all my posts from before today. Your tribalism is stupid.

Actually, yes you will :