Theres been a recent change on WHERE you are allowed to use your covenant abilities

so because it’s soloable now, means it’s fine if they make it not soloable during pre patch/SL? Uhhhh, sure buddy.

Did I say that? I said that since you do not know if it is gonna be soloable or not, you’ve no way to gauge how this hypothetical change is gonna affect you.

Yeah man, a company who’s sole purpose is to make profit is deliberately going out of their way to fork with us. Makes sense. I hope you’re not an entrepreneur.

Yeah well, it’s been reflected in the subs too.

Do I look like someone who encourages Blizzard to screw up their own game ?

Not my fault some devs seem to have developped a knack for making the worst, most unpopular choices.

Which may or may not have any colleration to what you deem as bad choice. So irrelevant.

Nighthold was 4 years ago, why shouldn’t it be soloable at this point?

Because muh group content

This has to be an error, I mean; they are giving us base abilities with covenants and taking them away outside of SL.

So now we are stuck with either fresh keybind slots, or moving keybinds between content. I dont want an ability that is on my main rotation only to have to move it away, replace it to do something like time walking or mythic transmog runs.

It really is a weird decision. Blizzard is making some very weird decisions over SL; Its almost as if the devs are now actively trying to push players away from the game…

Legacy buff was always expansion + 1 level. If it still follows, then at level 51, it should kick in. It was always like that. You couldn’t solo (or it was hard anyway) Hellfire Citadel in Legion.

It’s the current year, why are we still doing this.

My first thought is… Maybe it’s not Blizzard but Activision?

This wouldn’t be as much of an issue if classes were fully functional already and didn’t have things ripped away so they could be given back as whatever system blizz thinks up for the new expansion.

Just…what’s the point of this? It doesn’t look like this sort of change can have any positive benefits.

1 Like

I could solo HFC in legion with mythic EN gear

There is no point talking with people like Salana, Raiimir. Blizzard could add the requirement to uninstall the game once a week or be locked out, and this person would argue for the decision.

Yeah dude, people aren’t leaving WoW because of the constant bad decisions and bad designs the devs keep putting out. The game is actually great, the devs are always correct, it’s the players that are wrong.

Yeah, can’t wait, can’t even kill 10N Goroth at level 60 :

I’ll never understand when Blizzard makes a needless gameplay change to the game and people just go on mental gymnastics to explain why its good and we need to shut up and leave.

Legacy content in general is harder at 60.

Alright since people are making stupid lore reasons, why don’t you tell me why the elements for shamans will work in the shadowlands but the abilities acquired from that realm won’t work on azeroth.

Why is this a one way street?

You’re obviously blinded by your rage. You can’t even see that age, the availability of free games, mobile phone market, decreased popularity of the mmorpg genre, just to say those 4, are all factors that could explain the decrease in sub numbers. You should quit the game yourself if you’re that mad at their decisions.

I am concerned about that screenshot of yours though… how geared were you? fresh 60 with questing gear?

ANGRY?

Nah, I don’t care. I think it’s stupid but :man_shrugging: