There's a WoW dating FB group :o

It really depends if you enjoy drama and periodic heartbreak :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda always thought id just meet the one and thats that, but I ended up getting heartbroken and dealing with messy situationships a lot more.

Theres good and bad i guess. Ive learnt a lot about myself, especially when it comes to attachment issues, and have some crazy stories, but id much rather have a reason to never use these apps again.

2 Likes

i know i am just like yea he or she is good looking but what about their dark past
or how abusive they get

well on the internet people can be fake, thats the biggest problem, pretend to be someone else, then you meet and they are different.

Theres a lot of crypto scammers on tinder. Sometimes i text them just to see what they will do and one just texted “good morning, spreading good vibes and positivity!” After i stopped replying. And its the afternoon :skull:

1 Like

Yeah, or the ones who post random foreign videos completely unrelated to the group and be like “wow, so inspirational”, yet it’s just a little Chinese girl tying her shoes lmao.

1 Like

your boy just signed up, wish me luck fellas

1 Like

Ah so you’ve never heard of Datecraft? It’s gone now but you can still see it using waybackmachine

1 Like

I think I heard of it yeaaars ago. Was it around during the old Youtube days?

Yeah it was around back then lol think it was created around vanilla

Code red with arsenic.

As the nerd gods intended

1 Like

I’m in Bowling Green now :slight_smile: Went to High School in King George though

1 Like

Lmao imagine using Facebook

Also yes Facebook steals your data so their algorithm 100% knew you’re into WoW

2 Likes

People in my hobby mainly use Instagram and Facebook. lel

Forget Facebook let’s start a dating service right here.

I like short walks to the fridge.
Turn ons include blanket forts and mustad pretzels.

Turn offs include people, places, and things

Get at me

I always wanted to play in a blanket fort, also, what’s a mustard pretzel? lmao.

Pretzels with mustard

1 Like

oh…ew…Tbh, I haven’t had a freshly baked Pretzel is probably a decade

I like it even on the small ones

I can safely say I would not trust a facebook dating group

I’ll just use the forums

Must do 20k dps, and regularly compliment my great tanking and amazing threat generation to feed my ego

1 Like

omg, this female guild member I had back in Whisperwind would have loved you lmao.