There's a WoW dating FB group :o

I love figurines and dolls, it’ll never even get to the point where they question my age or maturity because that’s a dealbreaker altogether if she (any woman) figures it out before I even start a relationship lmao.

1 Like

Same here, if I date a woman that judges me immature over my games, she can hit the bricks. I know people my age (46) and older that collect Legos and build them. Not once did I think it was immature or w/e.

As soon as I mention WoW or D&D, I get the weird looks.

1 Like

well as i see its like what its this or the other “hard stuff” that will ruin me so i see this as a win
if i get any looks

1 Like

i mean nothing wrong with sharing a passion or finding someone who shares your passion. sucks its on facebook though.

1 Like

Wow, you need to move to my state, women in my state LOOOOOOOOOVE D&D.

Can’t say the same for anime though, I once brought anime merch to a local game store and I got immediately judged. And note, it was 100% pg, just a normal anime girl in a normal outfit carrying a shovel.

1 Like

Salvation! You’re all finally getting laid!

Haha, I’m in NY. Is that close?
Asking for a friend…

1 Like

Eh, if that happens…fine. If not…fine. Once you get to middle age, that no longer is such a big deal.

State of Virginia

1 Like

Well, that should have been obvious to me. I was born in Annapolis and grew up in Baltimore area until I we moved just outside Fredericksburg, in '88, I had just started as a freshman in HS.
It’s true, Va loves D&D :slight_smile:

Sadly, I have to stay where it’s cool and mild. My Epilepsy is heat intolerant, but I remember my days being spent in the Shenandoah Park, fly fishing the native trout there, and hiking and climbing the rocks. It really wasn’t affecting me, back then.

That was then, this is now and the now sucks. But, I’m alive still.

1 Like

Yes. I’ve been on every dating site, app and Facebook group I could find. They’re all trash. The WoW Facebook one in particular is mostly 50-year-old men trying to hook up and 40-year-old women trying to cheat on their husbands. I saw an exchange between an older woman and an Indian guy and the guy said he didn’t even know what WoW was, he just joined it to hook up.

1 Like

You ain’t wrong about that

1 Like

not really shocking lol

2 Likes

That seems about right. I joined like every dating app, Facebook group, and site too. Haven’t used Christian Mingle though, for obvious reasons.

And yeah, groups like that always end up being overrun by scammers from other countries. Mainly India or super old divorced white guys with money lmao.

3 Likes

i think all dating apps are scams most of they time they use a bot
i think i saw a video about one using phots from the web as people

1 Like

everyone is SUPER picky in 2022 when it comes to dating, everyone wants their price charming who is perfect or someone with lots of money or super hot, nothing wrong with wanting to be attracted to someone you are dating but its kinda nuts.

3 Likes

That happens a lot, omg, I hate when I get matches on dating apps, only for them to advertise their OF or Snapchat lmao. And never message me ever again.

what i find funny is the height and they get hit with weight lol

1 Like

Tbh, I think my only deal breaker is that I don’t want to be with someone who has or had children (sadly, those are the only women who give me attention). But besides that, I always just wanted someone who allows me to progress through life at my own pace, who makes me feel special, cared about, important, and actually takes an interest in learning about whatever I’m passionate about.

Like when a woman asks me about my hobby of collecting figurines, it makes my heart melt, because it shows that she actually cares.

yes but i feel like everyone wants a relationship like in the movies, its so good what they have and dont realize you like have to work for it, unless you are really lucky.

1 Like