There was a topic here

Incredibly true. If not for the Alliance player character, during Cataclysm the Night Elves would have lost Ashenvale in complete totality.

In fairness, most characters questing through Ashenvale would be Night Elves. At least, that was the case when I did it.

And I was a dwarf.

Excuuuse me neighbor!

On behalf of all Kaldorei, I hereby extend our formal gratitude to you for your invaluable aid during the invasion of Ashenvale. Hereā€™s like 5 gold. Have a good day :wink:

2 Likes

5 gold!

Iā€™m rich! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget in Ahenvale you are only allowed to defend. You are never once allowed to attack a Horde settlement. But the Horde get to attack and burn Aastranaar.

The Alliance player is quickly sent do Stonetalon to witness another city blow up before killing 3 dozen Horde on a warglaive and told the battle is over and they should go to the barrens.
Again. Not allowed to attack anywhere.

Thatā€™sā€¦ irrelevant to my point. The Alliance-player character time-and-again is the only reason the Alliance does well in multiple zones. That Anduin sent the Alliance-player character to Darkshore is the single greatest gift he could have given the ungrateful night elves.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a night elf. How generous of the Human King to allow me to follow my High Priestess into battle. If all he has to offer my people is me then he offers us nothing. I would have gone of my own accord regardless.

2 Likes

The alliance were attacking a ton of horde settlements in CATA. If not for the horde player they would have all fell. Itā€™s almost like the players characters are some kinda unstoppable monster that can turn the tide of any battle.

7 Likes

To all the Horde upset about the story: HOW DARE YOU?
People have died!
Real Night Elf people!

23 Likes

Iā€™m glad the genocide of imaginary people is a joke to you, Threeslot.

5 Likes

The Zombie is right. The genocide of maybe a few thousand NE who have lived for 10k years attacking anyone who steps foot in their forest is no joke.

Saying they were too hot under the collar to live in a tree is a joke.

1 Like

If I liked posts, I would like this one.

Donā€™t be a coward. Show your bravery and caress that heart icon.

4 Likes

Great. Human players outnumber night elf players.

Horde blew up all the Alliance settlements that they came across.
Thats the difference between both factions.

If you like a story where you lose endlessly until the last patch where you are told to come to peace terms then come play Alliance.
We got Void Elves now so nothing is holding you back.

The fact that the alliance is full of self righteous people I canā€™t stand is holding me back.

12 Likes

cool story bro.

I wonā€™t join your faction! Stop leaving me pamphlets!

3 Likes