There needs to be a deadmines skip

People are dropping group now all the time. Pleas consider a skip or something.

11 Likes

People drop group no matter what dungeon it is when they get the boss they want. Deadmines isn’t special in that regard

8 Likes

Yes it is. If they for some reason released the statistics on most left heroic dungeon, it would hands down be deadmines. Every run I do there is a cycle of numerous players.

The fact this dungeon is in the heroic rotation is absolutely insane.

1 Like

No, it’s not

4 Likes

It is. You’re kidding yourself.

It’s not. You had a bad experience and are using it to cloud your perspective

4 Likes

Every day there’s a different post from the cata forums stating why Insert dungeon here needs a skip.

7 Likes

You’re arguing just to argue at this point. The dungeon is trash, with the most mind numbingly tedious and boring boss fights. It is EASILY the most /afk’d dungeon. Just stop.

2 Likes

People leave any dungeon when they don’t need anymore bosses. Deadmines isn’t special in that regard

5 Likes

How can you not possibly connect the length of time deadmines takes with the rate of leavers? Was your education just that poor?

No one is doing heroics for specific bosses. They’re doing them for the valor points at the END. They don’t want to have to do a dungeon that is 3x longer than all of the others.

1 Like

Deadmines isn’t that long actually

Congrats on your fresh 85, don’t worry you’ll get used to heroics

4 Likes

Name one dungeon that takes longer.

Vortex Pinnacle

5 Likes

Phew good thing there’s nothing that requires finishes the last boss to get a weekly reward in such a way that incentivizes running fast dungeons.

1 Like

I never claimed people who do it were intelligent, just that they do it

2 Likes

Yes, but numerous people leave Deadmines as soon as they zone into it without having done any bosses. I see it a lot.

2 Likes

If I am running randoms and get deadmines I am 100% leaving and queueing up on an alt till deserter is over.

It’s not even hard, just long for no reason, because of the wolf boss disappearing for 5 minutes and van cleef making you run back through the dang place again.

8 Likes

Back in original Cata, Deadmines used to be the random dungeon at least 50% of the time so something tells me it’s happenning again.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t it be in the rotation, it’s a level 85 dungeon.

3 Likes

they need to delete the dungeon. waste of time with bad loot table

1 Like