There is no point in medium core

I said you can play there. You also don’t have to. I gave you no Ultimatum. That’s what you’re doing. You have a few options if you don’t want to play there. You can also reroute the andies to a different era server and start there

3 Likes

but for some reason i’m not allowed to appeal to reason and ask blizzard for another server…
why?

The only reason the hardcore server exists is to get you all off the other ones. No one wants to play with ya’ll. Please keep petitioning for what you want, in the meantime go to your new home.

1 Like

You can ask. It just doesn’t appear to be something they wanna do. Maybe they will.

Insulting players isn’t going to win you over on the decision

1 Like

and playing soft server doesn’t make you hardcore.

1 Like

This is irrelevant information you are trying to pass off to get yourself your own server

Do you think blizzard will sell you a server with that comment? Or do you think a rational petition will work better?

Your opinion of me is completely and totally irrelevant. Judging by what I know of your base, I can easily dismiss the clain

do you think tradetwinking and group killing is hardcore?
or do you think perhaps the ruleset was already really good?

Again, a person who can’t play by their own rules and has to worry about what everyone else is doing. Not proving any points.

2 Likes

What do you think is more dangerous

Ssf skipping hinterlands elites

Group of players doing hinterlands elites

Is 1 or 2 more hardcore?

I’m not gonna twink alts. I’m playing 1 toon. If other people do that I don’t even care because it doesn’t affect me emotionally

2 Likes

by this logic we dont need hc server. play ANY era server and just delete when you die.

defeated by your own “logic”
grats

You’re right. We don’t even need a server. But we got one. If you ask me it should have just been a seasonal, but here we are

2 Likes

I’ve played hardcore in the past on “xyz” servers. I actually agree…you DON’T need hardcore servers…you misinterpret logic. I don’t need a participation trophy or an add-on or anyone to hold myself accountable to a self-imposed gamemode. Where did you people come from?

3 Likes

came from BSB HC, where the game is fun again, not trivialized into baby food.

BSB is a more softcore version of whatever the official server will be, like it or not.

1 Like

you are completely lost, i know the average person is very dim.
but you are well below average.

Ah, personal attacks. Didn’t take long to resort to that. Speaks for itself.

3 Likes

And here you are out here blinding people with science and logic, chikn nuggies
:roll_eyes:

you aren’t accustomed to being called stupid by now?
good troll then, i actually believed you were stupid enough to believe that BSB HC is softer than the babymode their are releasing for casuals.
well played.

It would benefit you to stick with discussion of the issues without baseless personal attacks.
Since you are the bigger man and all.

1 Like

People used to lose their minds over pvp twinks. Now it’s pve twinks that have people frothing at the mouth. We’ve come full circle rofl.

2 Likes