There is no point in medium core

The official HC servers are a total joke. If they don’t go hard, I won’t play on them. I am not alone in this, I know many players who feel the same way.

1 - Daily reset on all dungeons until 60 - just no. This does NOTHING to prevent players who do not mind the game taking time from just dungeon leveling over time and too easily farming blues. One a week should be the most often these reset, like a raid.

2 - Trading - Items being traded need to be extremely limited.
-There should be a maximum of 3 level difference between toons trading.
-There should be a cool down put on players who receive items via trade that they are not allow to then give away items for a minimum of 24 hours, possibly longer.
-Toons should not be allowed to receive items via trade at all if they cannot yet wear the item. Even then, rares and epics should never be tradable.

3 - AH - no, just no. There is no good reason to allow auctions. AH literally harms the idea of HC as you can get crafting mats via AH that you are too low to go get in the world.

33 Likes

You can always keep playing on bloodsail.

38 Likes

Then you won’t be playing them, you can impose your own restrictions if you want.

Don’t force your version of Hardcore onto everyone.

32 Likes

We will be.
Blizz is making a total joke of official HC realms

Blizz is making whimpy mediumcore and calling it hardcore, it’s a sad joke

14 Likes

I mean I don’t understand why you want no trading. Half the game is wasted and half the professions are not viable without trading. I can understand not wanting the AH tho, but whateve

22 Likes

I would have preferred mats, crafted, and conjured only on trading and leave the AH in the dumpster. AH doesn’t build community.

11 Likes

I basically agree on most of this. Dungeon lockouts should be like raid lockouts. 24hr is not enough. As for trading, I say none at all between players directly, but mail is open… but ONLY between the same account, or to other guild members. As for Auction House…
Absolutely NOT!
I have been playing on Bloodsail (which basically has no AH), and it’s SO much better without it. And mind you, I haven’t even been trying to play Hardcore yet, but it’s so much better without the AH. And the fact is, without an Auction House there can be no bots…
Just my take.

4 Likes

You won’t be missed.

21 Likes

OP is just making excuses to keep playing on BB so he can keep the DEATH=APPEAL rules which are oh so hard. Also trios are so HARDCORE and more difficult.

7 Likes

I have nothing to appeal, I do not care, if I die I die.

With the new official servers nothing stops you from farming gold and gear and moving it to a new toon. Garbage

3 Likes

I mean its a personal achievement. How someone else gets to 60 has no bearing on how you get to 60. Probably be a good exercise in self control instead of needing Blizz to hold your hand for you.

6 Likes

Blizz is giving everyone the same server wide yay congrats you reached 60 announcement. People doing it not truly in a HC fashion don’t deserve the same praise.

I don’t need my hand held, I already don’t do those things. The community needs their hands held back, otherwise players will opt for the path of least resistance

4 Likes

Im not sure how they will be able to sleep at night without your validation.

17 Likes

This server needs to enforce RP walking or all bets are off!

RP walk fulltime is truly HC!

22 Likes

If someone is taking their sweet time to get blues, you’ll hit 60 waaaaay before them. Why do you care so much? Lmao

7 Likes

Who cares bro. Just play whatever server and have fun. The biggest problem the HC crowd has is policing the way other people play the game. Never seen that before till “HC” came around

8 Likes

play a solo player game if u have a problem with it

6 Likes

Week long lockout of dungeons? I like to break up the monotony of the generics quests and since it’s HC, battlegrounds isn’t an option… that just leaves dungeons and quests to do… you may like grinding quests for several hours of the day. Do that, you don’t need to be in a dungeon.

Trading and AH, I don’t see any good reason to not have it, outside of avoiding gold buyers… and I think that’s a sacrifice worth making to be able to trade and use the AH. I wanna be able to trade away stuff I’m never going to be able to use.

You just seem more worried about what others are doing than what you are going to do.

HC will be fun.

5 Likes

Lol, you are just scared that people will enjoy the new HC server than BB’s HC. None forces you to play on the new HC server. Stay on BB if you don’t like the new one.

9 Likes

Ofc it’s difficult for buch of retail RMT kids to get anywhere without trading … otherwise why would you feel so bad about AH being locked at least up to lvl 20 or something ? You are so damn spoiled by GDKP n RMT crap that you know you can’t even make it to 10 without your daddy’s credit card …

4 Likes