There goes my nice quiet server

Seems bliz is testing server connections before they make them with phasing… Its disgusting how many people there are standing around waiting for mobs to spawn. Whats so hard to let people determine their own play preferences?

I feel like im waiting at traffic lights now every time i try to do something. or was that bliz’s intention to increase playtime.

inb4 some1 says this is an mmo, oh and nerf dh.

7 Likes

Things like elite/rare spawn camping are not tailored to your preference. They were always at the hands of the servers as a unit.

Buff Demon hunter :sunglasses:

Once I saw realms were being merged I started leveling on the most dead classic server :slight_smile: I guess I will have to have my small server environment there.

1 Like

and when I said the first time this is going to be TERRIBLE for certain desired rares I was told that “it’s not an issue”

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

And you could choose to play on a server whose hands were small :slight_smile:

This coming from a player on a rather populated server like Frostmourne Alliance is funny.

1 Like

well here’s a mini spoiler for SL endgame:

apparently they reduced the amount of WQ’s but not only that the WQ’s apparently last between 10-30 minutes for 1 WQ! so imagine how that would be on very populated servers!

Seems Call of Duty has too many guns, in my opinion.

In before someone says Call of Duty is an FPS.

1 Like

Or you could play together, group up.

I mean I would never do that because I like my virtual friends to be imaginary. But I hear there is precedent. And a button.

1 Like

I was expecting the typical “be social in a mmo” garbage answer.

but can you imagine that some people wants to play the game in their own way?

the audacity of people thinking different…

3 Likes

I’ll try again.

Seems garlic chicken has too much garlic in it, in my opinion.

In before someone says garlic chicken is garlic chicken.

YOU do not get to determine the genre of this game. No, not be social, expect nuts to be in your Snickers-- because I doubt you phone up the head office after and complain about the fact YOU paid good money for this Snickers bar and how dare they put peanuts in it.

I mean how hard is it to understand? I guess you knew what ‘MMO’ meant when you signed up?

Look. When I play Hello Kitty Island Adventure, I expect only the most top tier twitch shooter fps with hyper realistic blood and gore thank you very much!

2 Likes

I’ve sacrificed everything…what have YOU done?

1 Like

I play on Gundrak, I fled FM.

Yeah I’m sad about the WQ change. As far as BFA goes I’d say WQs are my #1 content, without them in SL I don’t know if there will be anything for me to do. I don’t do raids, M+ or ranked PVP so I guess I’ll spend most of my time in legacy content … with my aoe cap :unamused:

2 Likes

Same here Kaurmine, maybe that tower thing will be doable as a replacement?

Not sure if I should say WAAAAh or BAAA but I do know one thing about consumer products; can’t please everyone. Imagine 2004 and waiting THREE FULL DAYS for the servers to upgraded, let alone not being able to raid because the queue was so big. Expectations lead to disappointment. Take it on the chin and uh… suck it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It could be cool, I’ll have to watch some videos on youtube and see what it looks like. I’ve been waiting for everything to be finalized before I started absorbing information but I am really curious about Torghast.

1 Like

Yeah those were good times, I remember being stuck on the flight path guy for hours and servers being down for days and getting game time credits lol, 13k ms latency. But none of that happens now, it couldn’t happen now, new players would toss their wow discs straight into the trash :rofl:

baby hands servers :baby: