Therazal weekly quest interface bug

I’m experiencing the exact same issue. I have tried to reload the UI, I have loaded with no addons, I have done the “scan and repair” option for the game files, etc. Not sure what else can be done other than wait for Blizzard to correct this bug. Please Blizz read your forums, consider the feedback, and act on it in a timely fashion.

Same thing happening to all 4 of my characters. One of them shows the repeatable daily icon over his head but all the others have the old yellow quest icon. Doesn’t seem to matter though because it always forces the zaralek option.

And the hotfix today still hasn’t fixed this issue.

yep still bugged. did the ZC one anyways but would like to have the choice. thought someone said it was also awarding bullion but I didn’t get any. So they must have been mistaken.

same issue for me, tried disabling addons and restarting game, still not working

Same, just wanted to bump this post because it’s still on going. Haven’t seen a blue post about this yet.

Same here, dropped all my quests and it still won’t allow me to choose another path

Same issue here. What is going on?

Still happening after weekly reset this morning. (As if you didn’t notice.)

Fixed it for you.

I have zero faith for the devs this expansion they are going back to the old unpopular ways with gear and stuff, they earned back alot of faith then lost it IMO with the 4th season and the changes, and they won’t squash bugs like this weekly thing. They changed mythic dungeons to make them harder too, FYI blizzard not everybody is a m+ player.

Has anyone done this Zaralek quest that can confirm rewards? Worked fine for all my toons last week. This week I’m afraid I’ll get some crap green reward like when it was messed up before. I’d go ahead and do Zaralek if I knew the rewards were correct.

At least 3 weeks of this now… No blue response… Wild

2 Likes

I’m still having the same issue as well. Of all my different toons, only one has succeeded in not being hit with the “You’re going to Zaralek” bug.

Wonderful… the issue is still happening this week as well =_=

Also experiencing the same issue for the last three weeks, including today’s reset.

How is there a 300 mb patch and this isn’t fixed?
Is there a preferred customer UI that works and I am not allowed to have it?

I am NOT doing Zarelek three weeks in a row, because it is repetitive and boring and Warcraft shouldn’t be a drudge.
I think that was probably the intent of whoever broke the ui " See we can give less fake pixel stuff away for 80$ sub" Mwuhahhahhahha!

1 Like

I am also having this issue on all of my alts and my main. Add-ons disabled or enabled makes no difference.

1 Like

Still happening to me for the past 3 weeks. super annoying with no fix in sight.

can they fix this already???