<theMinistry> Frostmourne | Recruiting DPS/ HEALS

theMinistry

Is a Frostmourne Alliance OCE raiding guild. We are currently recruiting all players for progression through Dragonflight. We are an close knit / social raiding guild with a strong emphasis on friendship and family. We are looking to add new members to our family for Mythic Progression , M+ and the social aspect of the game.

Recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team ( Wed-Thur)

We are looking for great players to round out our mythic team raid team. We are looking for people that want a friendly environment that likes to banter and kill bosses. We are currently looking for players that are reliable & committed with a positive attitude. We are not pushing for CE but are pushing as far as we can with AOTC as our minimum goal.

Currently recruiting

Healer: Looking for a reliable heals to join the team , preferably a Disc priest , Mist Monk or Pres Evoker.

DPS: looking for any DPS class , Mage in high demand

** All DPS/Healers will be considered **

Current Progression Progression:
Amirdrassil , the Dreams Hope
Normal: 9/9
Heroic 9/9
Mythic: 2/9

Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible
Normal: 9/9
Heroic 9/9
Mythic: 3/9

Vault of the Incarnates
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 8/8
Mythic: 3/8

Raid times: (sever time)
Wednesday: 8:45pm/11:30pm - (9PM Start time)
Thursday: 8:45pm /11:30pm - (9PM Start time)

Mythic +
Looking for M+ focused players for weekly keys and pushing. We organize groups a couple nights a week to help our members get their weekly complete and help guildies get KSM and push keys if they are interested in pushing for IO

Contacts
Please contact one of team to have a chat if you wish to join or would like more information :slight_smile:

EVA#2601 (BNET) | eva_vengeance(Discord)
BIGDAN#1266 (BNET) | bigdan2609 (Discord)
Trimshadow#1423 (bnet) | Trimshadow#3400 (Discord)
Cougs#1764 (BNET) - Guild Leads

( Social / Casuals are welcome and encouraged to join )

1 Like

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: Warlock - Mage - Rogue

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: Warlock - Mage - Rogue

Recruiting
High Priority - Holy Paladin - Disc Priest - Mage - Demon Hunter - Shadow Priest

Recruiting all DPS/HEALS/TANKS

Recruiting RDPS/HEALS

Recruiting all RDPS/HEALS

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: DPS - Lock/Mage/DK
Heals High priority for: Mistweaver Monk/ Holy Paladin

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: DPS - Lock/Mage/DK

Hi I am interested! able to add me on battle net? Can I just check I am based in Singapore GMT +8. Server time is +10?

Previously played Frost DK back on EU servers during WOTLK/Cata and Legion, looking to get back into it :slight_smile:

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: DPS : Monk/Mage/Balance Druid

We are also looking for dedicated Mythic+ Players = RDPS/Heals for push and general M+ interest.

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: DPS : Monk/Balance Druid
Heals: High priority for: Mistweaver Monk/ Holy Paladin

We are also looking for dedicated Mythic+ Players = RDPS/Heals for push and general M+ interest.

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: DPS : Monk/Balance Druid
Heals: High priority for: Mistweaver Monk/ Holy Paladin

Recruiting
DPS: High priority for: DPS : Balance Druid , Elemental Shaman
Heals: High priority for: Holy Paladin

We are also looking for dedicated Mythic+ Players = RDPS/Heals for push and general M+ interest ( HIGH PRIORITY)

**Recruiting for Core raid team (Mythic)
Tank: Exceptional Tank - Looking at all tank’s (Reliability required for Raid & m+)
DPS: High priority for: Fire Mage , BM Hunter , Balance Druid , Shadow Priest.
Heals High priority for: Holy Paladin , Resto Shaman , Resto Druid

All other DPS/Healers will be considered

Recruiting for Heroic / Casual raid team (Monday)
Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment.**

Hi, I am looking for a guild with a social impact.
A group of people who enjoy playing the game and are open to newbies, a place where you can chat, laugh and build long lasting friendships.

To me, its not the class or race or faction which makes WoW enjoyable, its the people you play with, through good and bad times.

Therefore before Shadowlands hits i want to find a guild which satisfies these aspirations. I hope you can provide me more information and theMinistry is such a place.

Thanks
Fiewind#1566

Recruiting for Core raid team (Mythic)
Tank: Exceptional Tank - Looking at all tank’s (Reliability required for Raid & m+) If you are applying for the core team , please note we are looking for a tank with similar or better experience then our current progression.
DPS: High priority for: Fire Mage , BM Hunter , Balance Druid , Shadow Priest , Arms or Fury Warrior.
Heals High priority for: Holy Paladin , Resto Shaman , Resto Druid

*** All other DPS/Healers will be considered ***

Recruiting for Heroic / Casual raid team (Monday)
Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment.

Looking for more for ShadowLands come join the banter!

Looking for all for Shadowlands for our raid teams , updated info on classes required.

Recruiting for our Push Team: (Wed-Thurs)
DPS: High priority for: Mage , Shadow Priest , Rogue and Demon Hunter.
Heals: High priority for: Mistweaver Monk , Holy Pally , Disc Priest
All other DPS/Healers will be considered

Recruiting for our Casual raid team (Mon-Sat)
Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment.