<theMinistry> Frostmourne | Recruiting DPS/ HEALS

Recruiting for our Push Team: (Wed-Thurs)
DPS: High priority for: Mage , Shadow Priest , Rogue and Demon Hunter.
Heals: High priority for: Mistweaver Monk , Holy Pally , Disc Priest
All other DPS/Healers will be considered

Recruiting for our Casual raid team (Mon-Sat)
Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment.

DPS: High priority for: Mage , Shadow Priest , Rogue and Demon Hunter , Warrior (Arms or Fury)
Heals: High priority for: Mistweaver Monk , Holy Pally , Disc Priest

Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment.

Hi there, Im interested in joining as im looking for a raid guild coming into shadowlands and it seems like this one may be the right fit, If you could add me on battlenet id love to talk more about it!
My bnet is moses#6503

Hey there, returning player since MoP but my last expansion was in Legion. Looking for a guild to progress through Shadowlands HC and Mythic raids as well as pushing M+. Wasn’t able to play BFA due bec of work commitments but am looking to get back to raiding in SL. Maining a BM Hunter at 180 (aiming for 185+ by the weekly reset) but can also play MM. Ready to go for Castle Nathria. My bnet# is Deime#1712 and my Discord is Buffee#7502 if you want to chat. Cheers and hope you consider my application!

Hey all - NZ-based Resto Shaman (Enhance when needed) here, looking for a raiding and M+ guild.

I started playing in BFA (unlucky, I know) and have AOTC for both raids that I have been playing for (EP and Ny’alotha). Healer main and love heals, but will play DPS when required. Moved back to Frostmourne Alliance and looking for a new guild.
Interested in raiding (probably in your casual group, as unfortunately the push raiding time don’t work so well for me) and always up for some M+ runs as well. Looking to learn and improve alongside others. :smile:

I’ve added your recruitment officer (my BNet is Eevee#11354), and figured I’d post here as well in case they aren’t around.

Thanks for your consideration!

Currently recruiting for our raid teams :slight_smile:

DPS: High priority for: Warrior (Arms or Fury) , Shadow Priest (OS heals)
Heals: High priority for: Mistweaver Monk , Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Resto Druid ( would be considered)

Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment. Looking mostly for Melee DPS and Healers.

Currently recruiting for our raid teams

Recruiting for our Push Team: (Wed-Thurs-Mon)
DPS: High priority for: Arms or Fury Warrior , Shadow Priest (OS Disc) , Marksman Hunter , Windwalker Monk (OS MW) and Affliction Warlock.
Heals High priority for: Disc Priest (OS Shadow) , Resto Shaman , Mistweaver Monk (OS WW)

Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment. Looking mostly for Melee DPS and Healers

Currently recruiting for our raid teams:

Recruiting for our Push Team: (Wed-Thurs-Mon)
DPS: High priority for: Arms or Fury Warrior , Marksman Hunter , Windwalker Monk (OS MW) and Affliction Warlock also looking for Fire Mage (position for right fit).
Heals High priority for: Disc Priest (OS Shadow) , Resto Druid , Mistweaver Monk (OS WW)

Looking for all roles and willing to take on newer players that are keen to learn how to raid and would like to experience raiding in a relaxed environment. Looking mostly for Melee DPS and Healers

Hi I’d like to chat with someone about recruitment. Lots of raid experience going back to Vanilla days. Heroic and Mythic full clear raid experience.
Currently 9/10H.
I currently have a Monk MW/with whatever OS usually WW. [Zuyoo] 206ilv
And a shaman resto/enhanc [Asheeva] 206ilv

I can be contacted at BamBam#1907
Thanks

Still looking for more - hit us up for a chat!

2-10 Mythic - still looking for more DPS and a committed Healer

Looking for an Afflock and other ranged dps - we have plenty of banter and wang!

Currently recruiting:

We are currently looking for the following classes for our core raid team

• DPS: High priority for: Arms or Fury Warrior , Marksman Hunter , Windwalker Monk (OS MW) and Affliction Warlock , Fire/Frost Mage , Shadow Priest / ( OS DISC-HOLY)
  • Heals High priority for: Resto Druid , Mistweaver Monk (OS WW) , Disc priest

Still looking for the following classes for our core raid team

• DPS: High priority for: Arms or Fury Warrior , Marksman Hunter , Windwalker Monk (OS MW) and Affliction Warlock , Fire/Frost Mage , Shadow Priest / ( OS DISC-HOLY)
  • Heals High priority for: Resto Druid , Mistweaver Monk (OS WW) , Disc priest

Currently recruiting:

• Tank: Experienced Tanks (Only) - (Reliability required for Raid & M+)
  • DPS: High priority for: Arms/Fury Warrior and Affliction/Destruction Warlock , Fire/Frost Mage x2 ,
  • Heals High priority for: Resto Druid , Disc priest

*** All DPS/Healers will be considered ***

Hey,
Lock looking for a new home to run keys and raid once i get my Aff gear. Also have a resto druid but only just over 200ilvl. Previous CE raider, had a rest from HC raiding and now want to get into it again. Only 9/10 heroic exp, due to not raiding much.
Would love to chat
Absey#1173

Have added you to bnet Absey :slight_smile:

Still Looking for more banter!

Currently recruiting:

*** DPS: High priority for: Arms/Fury Warrior , Balance Druid , Sub Rogue , Unholy Dk Fire/Frost Mage x2 , Marksman Hunter
*** Heals High priority for: Resto Shaman , Disc priest , Holy Paladin

*** All DPS/Healers considered ***

Looking for more to skip the light fandango with!

Currently recruiting:

*** DPS: High priority for: Arms/Fury Warrior , Balance Druid , Sub Rogue , Unholy Dk Fire/Frost Mage x2 , Marksman Hunter

Still looking for more people to progress with

Currently recruiting:

add our recruitment officer EVA#2601, Our Guild Assists Drapyon#1927 - VKLEET#1287 - Trimshadow#1423 - or our Guild leader Cougs#1764 for a chat to see where things are at

1 Like