Delete please

Heya,
I’ve been looking for a Smaller, more social, guild that’s easy going and are taking the game not so ‘seriously’. Currently playing on Alliance/Frostmourne & Horde/Barth but am soso happy to change faction/server if your guild sounds like a fit!
I’ve been enjoying the lvling changes ykno? xD
Lmk!
Stay safe and enjoy Shadowlands :heart:

1 Like

Hey Yuniie,

You sound like a wonderful fit for our newly formed guild. We are Livelords on [H] Barthilas looking to build a social environment for WoW content, particularly heroic raiding and M+. We aim to provide opportunities for people to enjoy the game in their own way while having like minded people around to enrich the experience.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, I am easily reachable on discord @Slamwhich#7161 and in-game Slamwhich#6566.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day.

Cheers,
Mclovin

1 Like

Hey Yuniie,

Our guild Hope on Barthilas (Horde) are looking for more friendly social players. We have about 50 players with an active community especially from 5pm to about 12am ST. We have a raid team ready to go once Shadowlands hits but we are also looking for social players to liven up our guild chat some more. I think you’d be a great fit to our community.

Please let me know if you’d like to chat some more on BNET @ Kong#11447

1 Like

Added your discord! c:

1 Like

Heya , i think you could be a great fit for our guild. I have added our forum post for you to have a quick check and see if you feel that we could be a great fit for you. If you think we might be a good fit for you please hit me up on bnet EVA#2601 or discord: Eva - Vengeance#0266 :slight_smile: cheers
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/theministry-frostmourne-recruiting-all-classes-for-shadowlands/75492

1 Like

Hi Yunnie ,

At Death’s Guild is a Social Raiding Guild on Frostmourn Alliance. We are friendly bunch of individual who take a laid back attitude to raiding . We are hoping to get a lot of our team geared this week through mythics and would love to have you .

Please see below our main thread [A] [Frostmourne] New Guild Looking to build towards Raiding on a regular basis