387 Bm Hunter LF Raid Team

Hi All

I am looking for a new guild to call home, have been playing BM through Antorus mythic and Uldir ,Current prog is 4/8 on hunter . Have killed Mythrax on my other toon which has since been retired. I have logs available upon request.

Hunter is also 1600io rated in M+

Currently on Frostmourne alliance , ideally would like to stay here, if that’s not possible I would be ok with moving the hunter to another Oce Realm.

Currently raiding wed/thurs and Mon 7-11

If you would like to chat please drop your btag here and ill get in contact.

Thanks!

Hey mate have a couple of RDPS core spots available as we push for CE next tier. Check out our posts on the forums

Sslayy#1148

7/8M

The Last Watch

Hi from Khaz’Goroth |Alliance|

Illumination is a seasoned Mythic progression guild, with the aim for Cutting Edge, looking to recruit exceptional players for Mythic progression
BFA Progression:
Uldir – 7/8M

Raid Schedule:
Our current raiding nights are (all server time, GMT +10 AEST):
Wednesday: 8pm – 11pm (Farm/Carry/Sales)
Thursday: 8pm – 11pm
Sunday: 8pm – 11pm

If you’re interested in applying contack Myself, Nexald or Math in game.
Alternatively look us up on wow progress for link to our application page.

Blue Label - Barthilas Horde 8/8M

We are recruiting a hunter for BfD spot.
Raid times are Wed Thu Mon 8.30-11 svt.

Add Kizuu#1770 or Hanul#6440 for a chat.

Hello there!

[A] on Frostmourne 6/8M is currently recruiting. We are looking to expand our community and our member base with our second raid team. All players are always welcome - the more the merrier! We are currently recruiting for all roles and classes.

Current team schedules:
Raiding Thurs Sunday and Monday 9pm-11.30pm server time.
And Wednesday Friday 7.30pm-10.30pm server time.

If you are interested, please add me on Battlenet Cassie#1248 or on Discord Cassie#4918 so we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Hi there,
[Eon] a 5/8M guild on Frostmourne is looking for a few ranged dps to round out our roster.

We raid on Mon and Thurs with Weds for a month when a raid first comes out at 6-9 AEDT.

If you are interested send me a message on battlenet; Ads#6351 or Discord; Adriael

Thank you :slight_smile:

Vita Obscura is a mythic focused raid guild on the Caelestrasz/Nagrand server we are 8/8M Uldir.
As a guild we push hard for raid progression during our 9hr/week raid window; as individuals we strive to play our characters to their full potential, staying abreast of the most competitive specs and item builds.

We raid 3 nights a week for 3hrs each night 8pm-11pm Server Time (AEST) with raid invites from 730pm
Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday.
During progression, raids may be extended by 30mins if near to boss kills.

Our Current recruitment needs are as follows;
–Tanks–
Nil

–Melee DPS–
Nil

–Ranged DPS–
All

–Healers–
Nil

If you are interested in applying but aren’t one of the above classes, feel free to apply anyway, exceptional applicants are always considered.

If you want to raid in Vita msg one of our officers.
Chubbypaws (Less#1433)
Ghostii (Ghost#17141)
Lori (Lori#1578)

No Dice is looking for another hunter. We’re curerntly ranked one of the top OCE 2 night guilds. We raid Thurs/Sun 7:15-10:30.

Add fmm#1844 if you’re interested in applying.

Heya , we are currently looking for more range DPS for our core roster. Would love to hear from you and check out your logs if you are interested :slight_smile:
EVA#2601