The Wrath Era Thread

They should just go fully prolific with it at this point and offer TBC Era and Wrath Era servers to go with Classic Era and kick it off with fresh Classic Era servers that progress to TBC and Wrath on a set, cyclical schedule. Cloning all the way around. The best of all worlds for everyone.

3 Likes

And that would at least be transparent enough to plan around. I believe a lot of the negative player sentiment around new expansions coming out stems from this being our first time running through a Classic cycle if that is what this is. If we had known what to expect fully from the jump, maybe a lot of quarreling could have been avoided.

2 Likes

Please Blizzard, add wrath era servers.

4 Likes

bro they’re gonna troll us cause you made this on a dracthyr :rofl:

3 Likes

It is absolutely insane that random World of Warcraft players feel the need to report and police the forums by spam flagging and reporting posts. These types are the worst kind of human beings.

2 Likes

Every post I make expressing my interest in WOTLK era servers gets reported and taken down.

WOTLK private servers have been popular for years, people saying Blizzard shouldn’t do WOTLK era are just in denial.

5 Likes

This is massive for WPvP servers. Faction guild rivalries and tactics/strategy die when you can just fly into a city. Keeping flying out of the old world kept the immersion intact and retained it’s soul.

While I’m not some Anti flyer, it does have a place in the game but not in the original old world. Where you get to feel what World of Warcraft is about.

3 Likes

You do know posting something only twice is not spamming, right?

3 Likes

The same thing happened a few times during the year we were fighting for rdf. The mods deleted about 2/3 of the rdf threads. People just guessed it was because there were so many threads on the topic dominating the front page that the mods considered it spam. It happens every time there’s an issue with so many threads they become a large majority of the threads on the front page.

Also would like to see Wrath Era servers

4 Likes

cant turn screen off
better call forum police

Classic Anglo’s

I’m being hopeful Blizzard will listen because I don’t think Cata will retain the same amount of players as from Wrath and it will feel like an injustice for Wrath players to be FORCED to move into cata and not have an option to keep a clone of their characters in Cata.

I believe Wrath and Cata (progression realms )can co-exist with each other.

1 Like

Rules are for the honest people, and they only protect the honest people.

No blizzard execs actually follow any rules lol. No business follows rules. Kind of how they got to where they are.

2 Likes

The mods were probably dying to delete your first thread as it was so large and had gained so much traction, and the TOS nonsense was the first excuse they could find to do so.

Nothing like making Wrath ERA requestors seem a fragmented group by breaking them off into tiny micro threads, instead of allowing the huge overarching thread to live on.

4 Likes

wotlk + is where i think they should look tbh

1 Like

Fair enough

I would also. I would gladly pay. I want to play permanent wrath classic so badly.

2 Likes

They’re deleting a lot of Wrath era threads and I honestly see this as a good thing.

Hear me out.

That’s what they did with RDF and we got that in the end. Every report they get, that’s someone who’s forced to read that post.

This actually bodes well for Wrath Era

4 Likes

I’m going to keep posting until my voice is heard!
Please let us keep playing WOTLK!

2 Likes

I guess you have to sub for a very long time. Blizzard did a good deal here