The WrA Video Game Thread

Nintendo coming at my wallet like the booty warrior.

1 Like

show me the starter evolutions so i can pick which one i want since i like all the designs this time

1 Like

My time has come.

BANJOOOOOOOOO

/complete

potentially pushing out my hong kong trip to after september 20th so i can have link’s awakening to play on my flight :star_struck:

If Spiral Mountain has Grunty doing her rhymes to insult various fighters Sakurai can just end the series because he will never be able to top that

1 Like

So bummed about the delayed release for Animal Crossing. :confused:

Don’t feel bummed, it means they have time to make it better. Besides, in this era of games suffering from severe crunch and worker abuse, a delay to make sure it’s just right is better than it getting released way too early and being a train wreck.

1 Like

I want to like Sword/Shield but it just has so much of the Gamefreak laziness “eh it takes effort to put all the pokemon in so heres half.”

Killed the Abysmal Remanent … only got 4 teeth.

I’m going to be farming this boss for days just to be able to make a decent suit of medium armor since I’ve been told wandering around in heavy armor is actually a bad for most boss-fights since your ability to dodge is extremely limited and your encumbrance has to be ridiculously high if you want to carry a main weapon, a ranged weapon, a backup weapon and a gathering tool set as well as food, water and bandages.

It was more an annoying fight than anything else, but the 15 minute timer is gonna kill me. At the very least I’ll be farming ridiculous amounts of Glowing Goop for my inevitable Sprawling Fortress of Boredom’s internal lighting, but consider it is Baby’s First Dungeon for Conan : Exiles, I am kinda sad it’s not a spammable Dungeon and has such a long respawn time, and you can’t just run out the exit, run around to the entrance and start again.

The fact it is RIGHT where the murderous sand-storm starts doesn’t help matters either because I just can’t camp and afk because I’m surrounded by murderous cannibals and rabid hyenas, and I need to kill a Human at the entrance to the Dungeon to get the entrance to actually open …

Need to find a good Official or at least reliable Private Server for some online shenanigans, and to figure out if it is possible to set my Thralls to Defensive Mode so people can come into my base without needing Alliances just to avoid a bloodbath.

Smeg it all, I am not prepared to shift 30+ Thralls halfway across the Exiled Lands and as much as I enjoy Fullskucker the Unpleasant’s accidental rise as the most absent-minded Overlard of the wastelands, I am not spending what precious little free time I have ferrying my bush-league Thralls to the northlands in the hopes of actual progression.

Time to reroll.

Should I revive my ever-frazzled midget Shemite Thief, make a Dafari Warlord Queen or a softly spoken Stygian Alchemist?

Hello.

Cadence of Hyrule is amazing. With or without the move-on-beat gameplay, it’s an absolute blast and I ended up tunnel-visioning it and beating it in like 6 hours.

If you never got the chance to play Seiken Densetsu 3 (now known in the west as Trials of Mana), it’s worth picking up the Collection of Mana on Switch as the remake isn’t out til 2020. This is a Mother 3-level release, something Mana fans assumed would never see an official release/translation, and is also the best Mana game. Entirely worth your time.

Looks like Blizzard is trying to line up 8.2 as closely as possible with ShB early access. Not confident that was a good call on their part.

1 Like

I have been playing Destiny 2 on PC, normally play it on Xbox, but I jumped to PC in prep for cross save. Space Marine on PC since I’m traveling. Switch stuff too like Smash, and I picked up Doom for half off on it.

Been trying to get into Table Top War gaming with Warhammer Kill Team.

1 Like

Anyone got a PS4 Conan:Exiles server they could recommend? I’ve been tapping about on the Funcom forums and for some reason Reddit isn’t working for me, and thus far the few servers I have looked at on Official are either walled off with Tier 3 walls that immediately start to make you bleed if you try to climb them or there’s teams of hostile Thralls camped out at the spawning zones.

Go to the Conan Exiles FB page and see what’s posted there. That’s probably your best bet for private. I think there may also be a CE web site on Enjin.

Really getting back into Terraria lately.

The next big update was announced recently but evidently it’s the last big update so I’m sadtimes now.

Edit: h ttps://i.imgur.com/B073Nuk.jpg Spooder Haven, my last big base project. Note the dungeon I built for the Guide, into which all the castle’s sewage flows, his eternal punishment for the sin of aiding and abetting zombies.

1 Like

Seriously.

Stygian Alchemist, Dafari Warlord or Shemite Thief?

I don’t want to make another sweaty barbarian, as fun as the trope is, and I keep switching between which concept will be both fun and effective.

1 Like

im still waiting for terraria for switch, i couldnt imagine a better console for it

also hopefully taking the busted ps4 my local eb games sold me and trading it in for credit for a working one

1 Like