The WrA Video Game Thread

Mordhau is a lot of fun! The customization is bad and the servers are on fire from the sheer amount of players, but it’s fun and seems like a worthy successor to chivalry

Customization is still better than 1/2 of all medieval combat games.

my biggest gripe is the discord they have

I was getting into RDR 2 for a while, as well as Dawn of War: Soulstorm.

And then recently I started getting right back into Shadow of War; thanks in part to a Youtuber I like watching who was doing funny moments vids for the game. I’ve been battling so many Uruks… They’re so much fun! (And sometimes damned frustrating too xD)

Slowed down on Soulstorm for a little bit, since the game crashed right after I crushed the Imperial Guard stronghold in campaign mode and I hadn’t saved before taking the webway gate zone and I’m still a little angery :frowning:

I xferred off of Mateus to play with a friend and now that person no longer plays…anyone know if it is possible to pay for a xfer back to a congested server?

The ultimate betrayal.

I do believe it is possible, yes.

1 Like

You can, yes. You either need to wait until it’s not congested, which would be any time in the early, early mornings, or it doesn’t take transfers into consideration for whether or not a server can have new characters on it.

Thanks, now I need to figure out how to deal with the whole having an apartment thing and not lose 500k

I really want to pick up a cheap copy of MGS:V. Hungry for Snek

Finally managed to find, and purchase a Phillips CD-I. I am now only lacking three consoles to have everything I want. Wii-U, Xbox 360(I had two of these at once, lmao.) and Turbografx 16. I am slowly closing the gap to owning 1000 games as well. Not a lot compared to a lot of other collectors, but I’m happy with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Phantom Pain? I have that on PC from a Humble Bundle but haven’t touched it. I think I have an extra copy in my Steam inventory too.

???

1 Like

I can’t believe nobody posted the FF7 remake yet:

5 Likes

Grabby Hands.

I wish they’d just give us the damn thing already.

All the fans know it is coming and nearly finished. The foreplay is over and done with. Just give us the main course already!

The upside is for the first time, we have a definitive date for more information. E3 is June 11-13th this year, so I think we’re all but guaranteed a playable demo on the floor and (hopefully!) a release date for the first chapter.

Of course there is already an article about how barret is problematic.

hwat /ten

It’s actually right.

It’s still going to sell gangbuster.

Of course it is. Cloud could have been replaced by a velociraptor model and it’d still sell a billion copies, but people being :grimacing: about Barret’s accent aren’t wrong.

A raptor replacing Cloud would be an inprovement, change my mind.