The WrA Video Game Thread

I don’t play it, but it’s some kind of combat car game or something. Popularish. Their standing is going from mediocre to poor now though.

Seems like they’re their main target. Games and studios that have some clout, but aren’t “big dogs”. I’m assuming their aspirations make them good prey. “Sign here, and you can have the greatness you deserve… mehehehe…”

Explains why I’ve never heard of em

It’s a cool little game with friends, unless you really enjoy the premise enough to pug it. GG on joining epic, though. Enjoy those review bombs.

And the PR fiasco that is inevitably coming

I really have to wonder if they don’t understand how bad it makes them look, or if they know, and just bank on the profits offsetting that.

Same reason Epic stated they ‘wouldn’t do that again’, but they did it anyway.

They hear us, and they don’t care.

Money talks to deaf businessmen.

3 Likes

Because people will forget after a week and stop caring, eager to move on to interesting drama.

I sold all my old CS:GO skins, so now I have $150 that I can literally only spend on video games.

Recommendations?

Bad Rats 1 and 2.

Well there’s a ton of Japanese-developed games on sale this week, so if you’re looking for anything from like, Square Enix/Capcom/etc now’s the time to buy.

1 Like

Should be enough to get crusader kings II with all the DLC!

ok no it actually isn’t wow ive spent a lot of money on this game

Randy Pitchford stuff, how do we feel about that?

I’m inclined by instinct to think he’s just being a scumbag again etc

2 Likes

I feel like after he deleted that first Tweet once Game Informer caught him in a lie, he tried to pave over it with a big flowery speech that didn’t really clear anything up.

So yeah, Pitchfords gonna Pitchford.

all the while eager to go on about what a great master-piece of gaming he has given us

Been playing through RE7 and all the DLC over the past week or so. As for frequent plays, I log a lot of hours into Dead By Daylight, and I’m probably going to reinstall Friday the 13th here soon despite the diminished playerbase. I play Overwatch pretty regularly, and I’ve reinstalled DotA2 and TF2 here recently. I’m probably going to reinstall Warhammer II: Total War, and I’m also planning on picking up Mordhau before long.

I’ve been going back to FFV here and there as I work through the final dungeons, but I hit a bit of a stumbling block on Twintania who is the King of Cheese. You have to survive his onslaught of stupid OP multi-target attacks until the second he becomes vulnerable to OHKO abilities, and then hope Odin gets in there before Twin fries you with Gigaflare.

The game up to this point, side-bosses save for Omega included, isn’t super difficult. I only stopped to grind Job levels here and there, and never felt like I wasn’t getting enough gil or xp. Then this guy rolls up and throws all that out the window.

FF14 is surprisingly fun. Even at low levels. It’s great.

I just started doing other classes besides my first. I want to get them all, but I hate leveling DPS in any MMO :sob:

1 Like

B*tchford strikes again.

I love the fact that I can just take my archer and make her… whatever I want, really. I’ll probably just make new characters anyway, but it’s wonderful for RP potential and it’s definitely nice when you can only make characters on your chosen server at 5am.

1 Like