The WrA Video Game Thread

i’m launching it now and going to the lab with Kotal just to muscle memory some buttons and strings then beat you to death with them once i get back from going out to dinner

you can’t beat me

i don’t even play fighting games that aren’t For Honor because im bad at inputs

1 Like

ques ‘!’ as you’re in mid execution and does drop kill as Tiandi before spamming emotes

i have Mortal Kombat 11, Street Fighter 5, Killer Instinct, and For Honor all installed

you can’t run from me

1 Like

u cant beat me when i play SHAOLIN

i don’t know what that is but if it’s threatening i’m just going to Warden vortex you

have u not played since they added the Wu-Lin

i don’t know what that is

i can only hope the Steam sale for the For Honor expansion and Street Fighter 5 character passes last long enough for when i get paid Friday

Wu-Lin is the 4th faction and features Chinese fighters

Tiandi, Nuxia, Jiang Jun, and Shaolin

their weapons are a Dadao, Hook Swords, Guandao, and…a staff, respectively

and you will learn to hate your teammates if you have a new player taking their Big JJ out for a spin for the first time in Dominion or Breach. So, so much accidental friendly fire from wide sweeping arcs.

1 Like

Also, on another note. Very giddy for Imperator Rome to come out.

Totally planning to unite Germania early and attempt to civically 1 up Rome without ever engaging in an offensive war against them.

NRS is doing a pretty decent job of addressing the issues with Towers/Krypt and the utter lack of non-Koin currency. A patch is coming in the next few days to further tune some of the more ridiculous Tower challenges, and they’ve promised a free batch of currency to all players as well (500k Koins, 1k Souls and 500 Hearts).

Max makes a strong point here, in that it wasn’t so much MTX itself that was the problem (you can’t buy anything but skins and Easy Fatalities with the real-money currency), but the absolute deathpit you have to throw your spare time into if you want to get cosmetic unlocks.

I started playing Dark Souls for the first time after my friend bought me the Remastered. It’s a ton of fun! I’m still pretty bad at handling bosses and knowing where to go, but I can see why it’s such a beloved game.

1 Like

Don’t give up, skeleton.

3 Likes

epic chest ahead

3 Likes

tongue but hole

4 Likes

Horse bu-WHAT

1 Like

WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP STABBING ME IN THE BACK!?

/clear sentence

1 Like

bcus its easy, ad id does alotta damage

1 Like

Stop hanging around rogues then