The WrA Video Game Thread

Idk if I can link DAoC EC faq, just google. But umm, lot info incoming.

So it is limit to ftp players. sadface. I know that can be a turn off for many. AND don’t sub and then unsub. You have to wait 180 days for your account to become ftp mode… private servers to a degree would be better but I like live.

If you starting new account then yeah but you can try and email DAoC support and give what info you can. You should be able your old account… I just knew a name and class of one toon, a class of another and that the email was hotmail. I gave levels to each toon but I had them wrong but close. I got my old account… But to play old toons that are not part of ftp select, you need 7 days time played and level15+

The game has change a lot since, I don’t know when you played. Google Necros, they different class altogether. leveling is different too. Leveling easier, much easier. Fastest is to level in bgs. But there are some quest in mainland up to lvl 35, then it a repeat quest petty much to 50. There are two raids for some gear and rvr is mostly on this connected island. RVR there are zerg but it mostly full group “8man” or solos.

1 Like

Mute it and hide the phone. xD.

Overwatch, Overwatch, Overwatch when not in WoW.

Been playing a lot of The Outer Worlds recently, thanks to it being on Microsofts store and not just the Epic launcher - it’s a really, really good game. If you haven’t played it yet, go play it. You can get it for, like, $4.99 on their launcher with the game-pass.

1 Like

its pokemon time, my beloved jackholes

getting shield marks the first time ive ever gotten the blue version first, which is kind of a weird feeling, breaking such a tradition lmao

im so happy its on the Microsoft Store. Its such a good game.

Its the Firefly game I had no idea was being made.

1 Like

Reading that comment on relation to Pokemon made me momentarily confused. One, that a Nintendo game is on the Microsoft Store. And Two…what plotline did I miss that Pokemon is a Firefly game?

It’s hard not comparing it to Fallout, too. Very favorably, mind.

Ive taken to calling it what happens when Firefly, Fallout, and Mass Effect have a baby.

1 Like

Jedi fallen order is pretty good, some of the characters are a little uncanny valley but I like it.

1 Like

video games were a mistake

2 Likes

Oddly enough, if you have played through that, it is not an inaccurate depiction of what the vast majority of the players were doing when they reached the end of the game.

Played through Guild Wars 2s newest episode last night and good god does Anet write an enthralling story.

Its going to be extremely tough to top Kralkatorrik but hoooo baby are they off to a promising start with Jormag.

I have no idea where they are going to take this story and I’m so excited.

Okay so Jedi fallen order is a great game but man did that ending suck.

1 Like

Haven’t seen the ending, but I’m not hyped about the combat. Feels too fast paced for the difficulty of it to really be comfortable for me - I don’t think on me feet well. Meanwhile, Story Mode is so trivially easy that the only challenge left is when I inevitably get lost because I have no talent at finding my way around.

What did you guys get during this autumn steam sale

I got the two Trails of Cold Steel games (previously completed like 75% of the first one on my vita several years ago before it died, and I am looking forward to playing again because I remember liking it a lot) and Atlas, which by all accounts sucks but it is only $5 and if I can get at least one session of fun swashbuckling with Ark-like mechanics it will be worth that price.

I also bought a dungeon crawler called Stranger of Sword City. It supports importing your own character portraits, meaning that even with a lapsed WoW sub the adventure can continue

4 Likes

So far all I’ve splurged on is Far Cry 5; 70% off the whole shebang was too tempting to pass up.

I’m trying to be a responsible adult and not spend my entire winter heating budget on games but it’s haaaard. Most of my wishlist is on sale, as Steam has helpfully pointed out. :disappointed:

2 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

The Elder Scrolls: Legends has halted development

I tried it a little just because I love TES but these card games aren’t for me. It is interesting to see how these trend-chasing entries in big franchies (going after those Hearthstone bucks with Gwent or TES: Legends, or MOBA bucks with HotS) seem to peter out… and honestly it is sorta heartening that these fairly cynical attempts at cashing in on the current fad don’t work out.