The WoW Companion App Retiring

The WoW Companion App Retiring

With the release of The War Within™ pre-expansion content update, we will no longer support the WoW Companion App.

View Full Article

2 Likes

We’re losing another app? :<

7 Likes

But why‎ ‎

8 Likes

Let’s be serious when’s the last time you used it

20 Likes

Oh it was… uh…erm… that one time, a few years back, but man what a great time it was? SAVE THE APP

3 Likes

True story, I use it to do legacy content on my alts if I don’t feel like going all the way back to the class order hall.

I also use it to chat in guild or communities if I’m running late to something.

14 Likes

Oh no!

Anyway…

6 Likes
  • Ask to get mobile AH back
  • Finally gets mobile AH back
  • Few months pass
  • ‘‘We’re removing the entire app now’’
    bruh

Atleast add some of the liked features in the other app. Like AH and mission tables.

28 Likes

never worked anyway lol

1 Like

Yesterday?

Makes farming legion rep easy and I still need mounts

10 Likes

That makes me sad. I use the app daily for doing old mission tables for extra pet tokens and for checking the Auction Hall at weird hours for cheap purchases. I for one will really miss it.

13 Likes

Why is it being discontinued?

2 Likes

I still use this nearly every day for mission tables…but I understand I’m probably one of ten people still using that feature…

4 Likes

k, everyone needs to so so so fr, it’s not like any of you use it on a regular basis anymore. anyone who still uses it just logs in for like a minute just to get their wow addiction in

Unfortunate but the time it took to switch between characters greatly limited its usefulness to me as a way to check for the few rare missions I’m still interested in.

3 Likes

Its been a while.
back in WoD or Legion maybe?
Some expansion with a table in order to keep up with the table stuff.

It was always very janky and clearly a side project by very few devs who never got the time and resources to do it well. Not to mention I think this is a good sign that mission tables and such aren’t coming back.

1 Like

I would have used it more, but it errors out constantly when trying to load in. Usually takes like 4-6 attempts. So, I stopped using it for missions. Guess I’ll just remove it now.

1 Like

I use it currently because I’m doing my garrison naval missions on my main and started the class hall campaigns on a few alts. RIP my ease at work

3 Likes

Didn’t even know it existed in the first place.

1 Like