[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

Ugh my work ac is butes the regulator that controls the hot and cold is busted were waiting on a part im not sure whats hotter inside or outside at this point.

1 Like

DW I’m headed your way tomorrow, want me to bring you some ice?

3 Likes

Im good ty youd have to bring enough for the whole front end were all melting thankfully we all have waterbottles.

1 Like

Interesting, Looks like the FTC banned Noncompete clauses.

I remember interviewing for a game company as a texture artist. They tried to get me to sign a Non Compete. When I read it, I was like hell no. Basically it would block me from doing ANY artwork for any company. The job was to last 6 months. I noped right out.

10 Likes

We also have apop machine that has lots of ice so we can keep nice hydrated.

5 Likes

Sigh, this really bums me out. I enjoy using the companion app. It is a great way to keep doing mission tables on all my alts. Great source of pet charms for me.

5 Likes

Yeah, I know some people really liked using it. I think the issue is the overall use was rather low, so maybe not worth maintaining? Or maybe there are changes coming with the War Within that might break some functionality and would take a lot to update. Those are just guesses of course, but makes sense.

7 Likes

Was a shame when they did it with the last one you could use the Auction House on too, very handy.

Yeah, the current version has the AH access as well. I barely use that function, but will really miss the mission tables. Saves so much time!!

Yeah since sometimes you’re far from a an AH/Mission table and you get to use it while AFK - gives you something to do. Still think they need to add pet battling to it, but oh well.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Plunderstorm vendor in Valdrakken was actually updated?

The item is listed as Awakened but the tooltip still says Dreaming and I’m not that curious to find out with a limited currency.

Apparently, getting into an Awakened LFR last night was not intended. I’m at iLvl 450, and now need an iLvl of 463 to get in there. At least I managed to get something last night.

The good news is that gear that drops from Fyrakk Assault (maybe Dreamsurge, too) have been upgraded to start at iLvl 454. Just more grinding to do… :cry:

My level 60s are still getting level 70 gear from world quests. At least they might have something useful when they ding 70, but I do have some BOA gear tokens still as well.

1 Like

I got caught by the vault bug yesterday - didn’t know anything about it, so I just went through the half dozen or so that had gear coming and got it, thinking “Huh - well, it was from Season 3, so that’s probably right.”

Well, I am liking the upgraded item levels on the TW vendor gear (399 @ level 68). That alt also had a 412 neck drop from a run. She is up to 360 ilvl now.

Anyone else just have Cata Classic Beta show up on your launcher?

Nope but didnt opt in.

Okay, was just wondering if they were perhaps just trying to throw as many people into it as they could since they are so close to launch.

Well a open beta wouldnt have been surprising one last push.

1 Like

They could be doing a stress test.

1 Like