The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update Goes Live October 22!

I love how Zovaal, the alleged ultimate villain of 30 years of Warcraft storytelling, doesn’t even appear on the key artwork for the anniversary. Y’all finally willing to admit you screwed up big time releasing that garbage huh

That doesn’t solve the problem of needing more tanks as well as balancing the two groups so one team doesn’t feel OP and the other does not.

They could always, Idk, design LTO content that doesn’t require splitting raid groups by making the content also scale up to 30 people like every modern raid for the past 8-10 years?

You “believe” that blizz is running their own game into the ground because?

The sheer amount of nerfs they’re doing.

This time it should be hand sculpted marble if you’ve been around for the whole 20 without breaks.

1 Like

They can modify their game as they see fit, and since the regular number of “unsub unless you give me 629 for free” hasnt gone up, pretty sure your just being hyperbolic.

And I’m pretty sure you’re either naive or a fanboy. I get there will be a general amount of complaining but the level of complaints is unprecedented. That’s why I formed that particular sentence as a question and not as a statement.

Oh yea, I didn’t think about the tanks (and I am one). Ok, then you are right, seems like a bad design choice.

Consumate whiner.

Have fun with your abstinence elf.

1 Like

No one takes trolls seriously. Your replies, especially this one, speaks to your level of ignorance. You can’t even give a serious response.

You Never gave one that mattered, you cant even see that.

After being called out for it.

Why do you think no ones on your side for?

If someone chooses to support me than I am grateful to them. If not, I will stand for what I believe in no matter the unpopularity. It’s called having a belief in oneself. I stand by what I said. You can either agree or disagree. You choose though to be a troll to try to break me and shame me for what I’ve said. You choose to continue. I will not stop standing up to so called bullies.

And to be perfectly clear, if the response given after I made the wrong assumption in my first comment was respectful, I would respectfully have apologized. But choose disrespect I choose to respond back the same.

Another wall of dumb.

Dont be toxic.

Says the guy being toxic. You choose to continue.

Yawn. Next?

You choose to continue

Actually you did, again.

Willful negligence. Guild Bank Missing Items Update

1 Like

Yes, this and this alone makes the entire game not worth it.

Better start cutting when your new cars battery doesnt work…